Chapter 107

"Uncle Zhou, I heard that you want to recruit apprentices. Please recruit a few more. My family is going to produce new boards again. I want two. This is just the beginning. More will be printed in the future, and the sales of soap have also increased. You It's not enough to accept two or three apprentices," Cheng Yeran said.

After listening to his words, Uncle Zhou felt tired, but the more orders he placed, the more money he would make. Moreover, Uncle Zhou also had his own wishes in this life. He didn't want to just open a small workshop, but a large printing factory.

Before Cheng Yeran appeared, he could hardly maintain his small workshop at home. Now that Cheng Yeran had an opportunity to realize his dream in front of him, how could he not seize the opportunity.

Uncle Zhou was not old, only thirty-eight years old. It was a time when he had the energy and fighting spirit. He told Cheng Yeran that he was selecting a disciple.

Cheng Yeran finally handed over the printing of the sausage trademark to Uncle Zhou, "My family really doesn't have enough people. I'll give you double the price. After a while, I can print it myself when I find people."

When Uncle Zhou heard this, he could only take his order.

After a while, the lights at Uncle Zhou's house were always on until late at night.

Although the new soap has not yet been produced, the old version of soy milk soap is also selling very well. Not only local shops have made many orders, but also traders from other places have seen business opportunities and sold soy milk soap all over the country.

People all over the country have seen the beauty on the packaging of soy milk soap, and they all know that a peerless beauty has appeared in a small county in the north. Some people even became lovesick when they stared at the ingot on the wrapping paper, saying that they wanted to see the ingot with their own eyes. There was also a young master from a wealthy family who was not allowed to go. He wanted to see Yuan Bao even after he ran away from home. He said that he would die if he did not see him. The family had no choice but to send cars and servants to chase him overnight. Go to this young master and accompany him to see Yuan Bao.

The popularity of local soy milk soap has dropped a lot. Stores or individuals have stocked up a lot of it, and they will not be able to use it up in a year or two. No one comes to buy soy milk soap anymore, and the rest are ordered by merchants who come from other places.

During that time, they could sell dozens or even hundreds of yuan every day, which made Yuanbao and Wild Dog so tired that they stopped going out to set up stalls. They had no time to set up stalls, so those people came to buy at home.

The popularity has finally stopped in the past two days, but Yuanbao didn't dare to stop either. He was afraid that all the new products would be sold out before they could be made in time after they were launched, so he had to prepare some in advance.

He received several cents in commission for each bar of soap. In just the past few months, excluding expenses, he had saved a hundred taels of silver.

Yuan Bao originally thought of following his cousin. It would be good if he could save one hundred taels of silver in his life. When he earned twenty taels, he would go back to the countryside to renovate his ancestral house, and then marry a wife and take her with him. Let's do it together with my cousin.

But now that he has saved his whole life's money, he has no intention of marrying a wife. There is no happiness in making money in anything. His cousin only married his wife when he was eighteen years old, so he can wait a few more years. There is no rush in this matter.

Shen Yuntang and Cheng Yeran made a plan. They first made Yuanbao's clothes and painted the painting. Then they asked for leave from the academy and went home to find Shen Yuntang's cousins and ask them if they were willing to help. If you are willing to help, just bring them over. The house here is just enough, and the wages can be discussed.