Chapter 118

Shen Yuntang asked the two of them to come for dinner. After hearing their conversation, he thought about his experiences in the past few days and said, "How about recruiting some guys and girls to help?"

  "It's true. I remember that many brands still use this as a gimmick. For example, a certain brand of wine is said to have grapes stepped on by a girl's feet. There is also tea, which is picked by a girl herself. Our soap also uses this gimmick. , my brother and the girls made it with their own hands." Cheng Yeran said jokingly.

  "I don't just want a gimmick, I just feel that it's not easy for me and my daughter to live in this world. If they could make some money, their lives would be easier," Shen Yuntang said.

  "Your idea is very good, but there is a little trouble. What I originally thought was that we hire store managers or use franchise methods to open stores all over the country, but all products have to be shipped from here. If we hire a brother and a woman , we teach them skills, but if we can't take them with us when they leave, then it will be a waste of effort to train them."

  Women and men in this era cannot go wherever they want like they will in the future. They cannot travel far away by themselves. Men can travel anywhere, but there are still a few people who are willing to go out and travel. Most people prefer stability. Life.

  If they were left here, it would be difficult for them to keep their craftsmanship under the current feudal system. If they got married, their husband might take their job away. At first, Shen Yuntang wanted to give Women and brothers have a job of making money, but in the end they will be taken away by men. It is difficult to maintain this original intention.

  After they leave, they are far away, unable to manage in real time, and many problems will occur.

  The three of them were silent for the moment.

  "Eat first, think about it later." Shen Yuntang didn't want to embarrass Cheng Yeran. The most important thing for Cheng Yeran now was to study, and he shouldn't bother him with business matters.

  In class the next day, Yang Shiming gave Cheng Yeran four volumes of paintings, two large ones and two small ones.

  He took Cheng Yeran to the dormitory to see the paintings during the break. Yang Shiming and Zhao Yanlin lived in the same room without outsiders and were not afraid of being seen by outsiders.

  As soon as the painting was opened, Cheng Yeran was shocked and could not recover for a long time.

  If the artist painted something like a fairy last time, then what Yang Shiming painted is a true goddess.

  Both of their paintings are beautiful, and their personal characteristics are very obvious. You can tell at a glance that they were painted by two different people.

  Although the paintings painted by the previous artist were fairy-like, they still had a sense of humanity.

  The portrait of Yang Shiming is glowing, and one look at the person in the painting makes one's soul purified.

  The painting of the famous poem is lively and lively, and the flower branches embellished next to it seem to be blown by the wind, and the petals are flying down.

  The other painting looks gentler, gentler, as if it can save people from suffering.

  There is another characteristic of the last painter's paintings. Many people will feel seduced after seeing that painting, which will arouse the primitive desires in people's hearts.

  But no matter how good-looking the person in this painting is, he will not make people have that kind of primitive desire. He is a pure and sacred existence, and more of a pious look up to him.