Chapter 120

Cheng Yeran looked at the location upstairs and said, "We can also have a row of shelves upstairs to store soaps, so that guys and girls can buy soaps and pay directly there."

  The three of them looked at the location below again, "You can also create a special passage for men and women, and put a large screen at the door. The men's passage is on the left. After entering, you will reach the first floor, and the passage for men and women is on the right. There are stairs leading upstairs."

  Shen Yuntang was good at painting, so he drew a drawing and customized a screen.

  When he ordered the plaque, he also made an extra plaque of Mr. Shen's sausage and hung it at the entrance of their courtyard.

  The sausages have returned to wholesale mode. The wholesale price is thirteen cents a piece. Every store sells them well. There are also door-to-door weddings and funerals. There will also be an additional cut of sausages on the banquet. You can buy seven or eight sausages every day. Ten sticks. If it's a good day for a festival or a wedding, one or two hundred sticks can be sold a day. If there are sellers from outside to buy them, there will be more.

  Getting a plaque will make it look more formal and make it easier for everyone to find the location of their home.

  Their yard used to be a vinegar-making workshop, and they made and sold it at home. Now they continue this method, saving the time of renting a shop.

  In the past, when selling dried tofu at home, Cheng Yeran negotiated business with the salesman, but later it became Yuanbao to sell goods. Now Cheng Yeran is studying, Yuanbao sells soap, and the burden of selling goods has fallen to Shen Yuntang.

  Shen Yuntang is not a sociable person, so he just honed his skills.

  He assigned the sausage steps to Tugen and the others. Except when adding seasonings and checking the quality, he was either selling goods or making clothes.

  People might come to buy goods all the time during the day, so he couldn't go to the house to make clothes, so he embroidered during the day.

  Recently they ran out of wrapping paper and Uncle Zhou hadn't printed it yet, so Mai Miao had some time off. Seeing how hard he was doing embroidery, Mai Miao wanted to find something to do for herself, so she told Shen Yuntang that she could also embroider and wanted to help Shen Yuntang. Yun Tang does it together.

  Shen Yuntang was surprised, because when Mai Miao came, his clothes were all torn. He must have never been exposed to embroidery, so how could he do these things?

  "Can you embroider?" Shen Yuntang felt that she was too afraid of being driven away and wanted to find something to do, so he said this. He would rather Mai Miao was idle when she had nothing to do, rather than causing trouble.

  Mai Miao was very timid and heard the suspicion in his tone, so she hurriedly explained: "My mother sent me to learn from my aunt when I was at home. Usually people from the county would come to the countryside to collect embroidery. I only embroidered some handkerchiefs and sachets." , I have never embroidered anything large."

  Cheng Yeran didn't expect that she would start supporting a family at a young age. Her parents were so inhumane that they used their children as tools.

  He had heard Tu Gen say how lazy their parents were on weekdays. He was still thinking that if Cheng Yeran had not traveled through time and he had married the original lazy man, would that lazy man have the same relationship with Tu Gen's father? As scary as mother?

  He gave Mai Miao a piece of cloth and asked him to show off a small peach blossom to see the effect. If the effect was good, he would do it again.