Chapter 20

Chapter 24

  "Don't cry." Cheng Yeran had never encountered this kind of situation before, which made people feel a little overwhelmed. He cried so sadly, which made people feel distressed. Cheng Yeran felt that he couldn't stand still. Not moving, I wanted to turn around and hug him, pat his shoulder to comfort him.

  But when he was about to turn around, Shen Yuntang grabbed the clothes on his back tightly.

  "Don't turn around." Shen Yuntang's voice was hoarse. He felt that he was so embarrassed at this time, but his emotions surged up and he couldn't control it at all.

  It happened that it was raining heavily at this time, and raindrops heavier than his tears fell on their heads, flowing down their necks and into their clothes, making them feel cold.

  Cheng Yeran didn't dare to move, but did they really need to stand there in the heavy rain? It's like being in an idol drama.

  The rain was getting heavier and heavier, as if he was taking a shower. Cheng Yeran wanted to ask him if he was done crying? He didn't dare to ask. After all, the other party acted so professionally, so he should accompany him, otherwise he would appear very unprofessional.

  Shen Yuntang hit him on the back: "Why are you standing there with me? It's raining so hard, and you're not afraid of getting sick."

  "So we can go?" Cheng Yeran felt that he had left her and went to get the bucket on the ground.

  "You go back first, I will carry the water back." Shen Yuntang lowered his head, trying to cover up his red eyes, but his hand was held by Cheng Yeran.

  "Are you stupid? It's raining so heavily. Even if you carry the water back, it's still rainwater. You can just collect it at home." Cheng Yeran poured out the water in the bucket, took his hand and ran back quickly. Home.

  When we got home, both of us were already soaked through. Ancient clothes originally had many layers, but now they were all soaked and clinging to their bodies was very heavy.

  After the two returned to the room, they quickly changed their clothes. Cheng Yeran had never changed clothes at the same time as Shen Yuntang before, but now it was the first time he saw Shen Yuntang take off his clothes.

  The body looks so weak, but it's not that skinny. It should feel soft and soft to the touch.

  Why is such a soft person so strong when working? The first time he carried water and chopped firewood, he almost died of exhaustion, but the other party did it with ease. He is really a magical person.

  "What are you looking at?" Shen Yuntang turned to look at him.

  His gaze was so hot that Shen Yuntang couldn't care less.

  Because it was a rainy day, even though it was daytime, the room was still dark and very stuffy, which made the sound of the two people breathing loudly.

  "Want to do it?" Shen Yuntang thought he was implying something, otherwise he really couldn't understand why the other party was staring at him with that kind of eyes.

  When he said this, a thunder suddenly struck in the sky, as if Cheng Yeran had been hit, and his heart beat twice fast.

  "Do, what are you doing? Don't always say things like this!" Cheng Yeran quickly put on his clothes and was so nervous that he almost stood on his hands and knees, "I'll boil some water and take a hot bath."

  Shen Yuntang changed his clothes, sat on a chair, and leaned his head against the wall. He was already numb to Cheng Yeran's rejection. He was not as uncomfortable as the previous two times, as if it should be like this.