Chapter 49

"But you were the one who fell first. Let's help each other walk." Cheng Yeran was a little worried about him, especially when he saw Shen Yuntang's red palms, he became even more worried.

  "I was just distracted talking to you. It'll be fine if you just concentrate." Shen Yuntang chose the easier path to walk, "You followed my footsteps and walked behind. I always followed my father like this when I was a child. , follow in his footsteps, the roads he has walked on are safe, this method works very well."

  "You take advantage of me and want to be my father?" Cheng Yeran said jokingly.

  "I didn't think so..." Shen Yuntang was afraid that he would be distracted and slip again, with a pleading tone in his voice, "Brother Cheng, don't let me be distracted, I will fall again soon."

  Every time he calls Brother Cheng, his tone is soft, and he wants to be bitten in the face. How can there be such a cute person, so good-looking, and such a soft tone? It's too much. Foul.

  Cheng Yeran's heart was beating fast, and she really wanted to pull the person over and rub him into his arms, petting him from head to tail like a cat.

  Because of the rain and difficult roads, it took them longer than usual to get home.

  The two people, who were shivering from the cold, were so cold that they hurt when they got home.

  Especially the shoulders and arms, the pain was terrible. Cheng Yeran raised his hand and hit his shoulders, "I can't believe it's summer here, how can it be so cold!"

  "You go change your clothes and take a hot bath first, and I'll make some ginger soup." Shen Yuntang bought a lot of brown sugar at the market last time, put some shredded ginger in the brown sugar water, and then added an egg. , which tastes better and makes you sweat.

  "You sound like you've caught a cold. Let's take a hot bath together. There's still hot water in the kettle. It should be enough for both of us to take a bath. We'll boil the water while taking a bath. If it's not enough, we can refill it." Cheng Yeran said. The woodman rushed into the kitchen with a large bundle of firewood and shouted to Shen Yuntang outside, "Let's just wash in the kitchen. It's warmer if there's a fire in the kitchen."

  Before time travel, if someone had told him that one day he would take a shower in the kitchen, he would have definitely scolded that person for being crazy, but now that the conditions were like this, he couldn't be picky.

  He raised the fire, and Shen Yuntang brought the bathtub in. There were two bathtubs at home. Originally, Shen Yuntang said that two people could use one. In order to save water, he even thought of washing one bathtub and the other. Cheng Yeran completely I couldn't accept it, so I finally bought two for use.

  They usually don't bathe at the same time, and use their own bathtubs at different times in the evening. But today, their lips turned white from the cold, and Shen Yuntang stopped being coy. She had changed clothes so many times in front of him. , it's okay to take a bath.

  He felt dizzy and his nose was blocked, as if he was about to catch a cold.

  When he was a child, he had a cold that almost killed him. His parents spent a lot of money to hire a doctor for him and drank bowl after bowl of painful and painful soup before he survived.

  He heard that someone in the village had died of cold. He didn't dare to get sick and kept praying in his heart that he would be cured by taking a hot bath and sleeping under the quilt.

  He poured the water, and Cheng Yeran also added hot water to the pot. The temperature in the kitchen gradually increased. He was taking off his clothes when he turned around and saw Cheng Yeran going out.