Chapter 236-240

But now this is not the capital, he is the prefect, and he has the final say. When Mr. Lin was the prefect, no one cared about his murders and arson. Now he just holds a competition, and no one can control him.

  He asked the master: "Where did you find these people?"

  Master: "Your Majesty, the strongest men in the entire provincial capital are here. Please accept it."

  acceptance? Cheng Yeran couldn't help laughing when he heard this word, "You are talking as if I am the semen-sucking goblin who wants to suck all these strong men into sex today."

  Cheng Yeran deliberately lowered his voice when he spoke, as if he was afraid of being heard by them. The master looked at his appearance, his facial features were deep and collective, he was indeed a rare handsome man in the world, the master was a little doubtful for a moment. Could it be that their adults are really some kind of goblin?

  But the fairies in the storybook are usually women, and there is no mention of men. The men are all monsters, ugly in appearance, and most of them are in the form of orcs. How could their adults be the goblins that suck people's energy? Could it be that their adults Becoming a succubus?

  If the prince were here now, he would definitely be very attached to him after hearing what he was thinking. He thought Liu Ya was a goblin. When he learned that Liu Ya was Cheng Yeran's cousin, he thought Cheng Yeran The whole family has turned into goblins, and they still hesitate to tell the emperor, lest a goblin become an official and enter the court, causing harm to the country and the people.

  Seeing him thinking seriously, Cheng Yeran laughed even louder, "I'm joking with you, don't you take it seriously? Hurry up and ask them to leave their basic information."

  The master breathed a sigh of relief, okay, okay, it's not a goblin.

  He asked Cheng Yeran, "What are the basic information?"

  "Name, gender, age, home address, etc." Cheng Yeran thought for a while and added, "Also, whether there are criminals in their family, and whether they have ever committed a crime."

  Master: "You want someone with a clean family background?"

  "Yes." Cheng Yeran heard him say that his family background was innocent, and it always felt like a blind date, "Just write according to these, make a form, forget it, I will make a form, print it out and give it to you, you have them register first, Then write the registration content on the form, save it, and make their files. In the future, if they make mistakes or make meritorious deeds, they will all be put on one form."

  The master understood what he meant and thought that he was indeed a high-ranking official from the capital, and his way of doing things was professional.

  He asked again: "They are all men, is it necessary to write down their gender?"

  He would always ask Cheng Yeran when he had any questions that he didn't understand. This was also the reason why Cheng Yeran decided to use him as his secretary. It was better to have more questions than to make random guesses and make trouble for him if he didn't understand his thoughts. .

  The master's words also reminded him, "You can recruit female agents, not just agents, but women can be used for all positions in the government office, as long as they are qualified, whether they are female or male."

  "But, this is not very appropriate." The master put forward his own idea for the first time.

  Cheng Yeran understood his thoughts. After all, he was from ancient times, and the newspaper held a poll before. The content of the vote was whether to let the female brother go out to work. In that vote, 90% of the people disagreed. Although The ratio is terrible, but I don't disagree 100%. There is still hope.