Chapter 5

He rarely saw such a good-looking person when he was shy. With his small appearance, he must have fascinated the audience when the show was broadcast.

  Seeing Shen Yuntang's hesitant and shy expression, he thought he was afraid of the dark and wanted to go to the bathroom but didn't dare to go alone. It seemed that the other person was younger than him, so he thought he was taking care of his younger brother. He was about to speak first. , he heard the other party ask him weakly.

  "Do you want to do it?" Shen Yuntang asked him, covering his face, and secretly watched his reaction through his fingers.

Chapter 5

  Cheng Yeran fell off the bed in shock.

  "What to do? Don't do it!" Cheng Yeran felt that he was not to blame for thinking wrongly. His expression seemed to be tempting him to do that kind of thing. This was too much selling out. Can this program still be broadcast?

  "You came back after taking a shower on purpose, didn't you want to have sex with me?" Shen Yuntang felt that if a lazy man could come back after taking a shower on purpose, he must have come here for that matter.

  Originally he disliked Cheng Yeran because he was smelly and dirty, but now that he is clean, he has no reason to dislike him anymore.

  "Ah?" Cheng Yeran was shocked. Do you want to act like this? How to act?

  "What are you doing?" Shen Yuntang saw the resistance in his expression, and his self-esteem was hurt. He angrily turned over and lay on the bed with his back to him, "Whether you want to do it or not, I don't want to do it with you.

  Shen Yuntang was so angry that he was just a lazy man. If he hadn't rolled into the water at the same time, he would never have interacted with him in this life. Why did he look at himself with such surprised eyes and dare to reject himself?

  From the time he was born, everyone in his family or in the village praised him for his good looks. Before he got engaged to the Xia family, anyone who said he would get married could break the threshold of their family.

  He's just a lazy guy, why are all men so annoying?

  He lay there angrily when he heard Cheng Yeran get on the bed and lie next to him, breathing evenly and falling asleep very quickly. Unlike him, there was no restlessness in his mind at all.

  The next morning he got up from bed with a black eye.

  He sat on the bed for a long time before he realized that he had been reborn and married a lazy man in the village.

  It's getting light outside and it's time for breakfast.

  This was the first time he woke up from sleeping at this hour. Before he got married, he and his mother had to make breakfast for his father and brothers at home before dawn. Later, when he got married, he also had to get up before dawn to feed the family animals and do other trivial housework.

  He still remembered that on the second day after he and Xia Xiaowu got married, he woke up very early, earlier than at home, but his mother-in-law still held her ear and scolded him for being lazy.

  Now he is really lazy. Even lazy people have gotten up, but he is still lying on the bed.

  Cheng Yeran was washing outside. When he saw him coming out, he waved to him: "Are you cosplaying a giant panda? Why don't you sleep more when you are so tired?"

  Shen Yuntang looked surprised. He didn't understand the previous sentence, but he did understand the sentence asking him to sleep a little longer. Even that short sentence made his eyes a little sore, "I woke up later than you, you Don't you blame me for being lazy?"