Chapter 171-175

After hearing this, his colleagues wanted to beat him even more.

  They tried out the sewing machine in the evening, and Lin Yu said that they could move to the store in the future and take on custom-made clothes.

  The sewing machine was not ready before and the magazine did not promote it. We can add sewing machine promotion in the next issue.

  "We can make a few more units in the future. Let's set up a clothing factory to mass-produce them and sell them all over the country." Shen Yuntang said.

  "Yeah!" Lin Yu played for a long time and even forgot about cooking. When he remembered, the food was on the table. He said to Shao Hui embarrassedly, "I'll cook for you tomorrow."

  Shao Hui nodded: "As promised, I will go to your house tomorrow. I will bring you a gift from outside. I will give it to you secretly tomorrow. I only brought one copy. It will not be easy to divide it today."

  When Lin Yu heard this, he nodded nervously, fearing that others would hear it and say they were stingy.

  While eating, Cheng Yeran also mentioned the express delivery to Shao Hui.

  "Let your escort agency set up a location in every city." Cheng Yeran told Shao Hui about the rules of express delivery. Shao Hui thought it was pretty good, and there is no escort agency with this model in the country. Officially There is such a post station. If it is completed, it will be the first or even the only one in the country. It can reach agreements with many big merchants and make more money.

  He decided to experiment first, and set up a pilot project in a city near the capital. It happened that Cheng Yeran could become his first customer, and he was also a big customer.

  Not only can you deliver soaps and lipsticks, but you can also open a noodle shop in the next city and deliver condiments.

  After they all left in the evening, Shen Yuntang went to the study to settle accounts. After they moved this time, they still got a study, but this time Cheng Yeran didn't have to study hard, but Shen Yuntang wanted to use it for work and study.

  Cheng Yeran was reading some idle books or helping out.

  Today he saw Shen Yuntang entering the study, so he followed him and hugged him from behind, clinging to him, "Let's go back to the house and have a baby. Don't settle the score."

  Ever since they decided to have a child, Cheng Yeran had used this reason to ask Shen Yuntang to go back to the house with him every day.

  Shen Yuntang also met his request every time because he wanted a child. Cheng Yeran also took the opportunity to make demands and performed many difficult positions. He also lied to Shen Yuntang that these difficult positions were easier to conceive.

  When Shen Yuntang heard what he said today, he subconsciously got up and wanted to follow him there. When he got up, he counted the days and found that they had been doing this for so long, but they still didn't get pregnant.

  Is there really something wrong with Cheng Yeran's health? I had given birth to a child in my previous life, so there was definitely no problem, but Cheng Yeran was quite ferocious, so why couldn't she get pregnant?

  Should we ask the doctor to come back and take a look at Cheng Yeran tomorrow? Or give him some soup to replenish his energy?

  But it was already powerful enough. If he added more, Shen Yuntang was afraid that his small body would not be able to bear it.

Chapter 129

  After he followed Cheng Yeran into the house, Cheng Yeran did not take off his clothes as urgently as before, but turned around to change his clothes.