Chapter 14

"Lard?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

  "It's just a big piece, for washing your hands and face." Cheng Yeran explained to him.

  Shen Yuntang went to get him Kuaizi, "I usually use this for washing clothes and washing hands. Someone in the village sells it. It's very cheap and can be used for several months."

  "I remember the last time I went to your house, I drank rice wine with my father. How about making rice wine and selling it? Are there any for sale in the village?" Cheng Yeran asked him.

  "Many people in our village can make it, but they can't sell it at a high price." Shen Yuntang hit him again.

  "Can you also make wine?" Cheng Yeran asked in surprise.

  "Yes." Shen Yuntang nodded: "I made it with my mother before. If you want to drink it, you can buy some ingredients when you go to the market next time."

  "You are so amazing." It was the first time that someone as powerful as Shen Yuntang appeared next to Cheng Yeran. He even wanted to add Shen Yuntang's WeChat account after the show.

  If the agent knew about his idea, he would be moved to tears. Cheng Yeran was not interested in many things other than filming. The least interested was interpersonal communication. He never took the initiative to add people in his circle on WeChat, just to let them follow him. Broker contact.

  Directors have to make phone calls to contact him, but his popularity, coupled with his family background and acting talent, allow him to ignore the rules in the industry.

  "What about making tofu? We haven't eaten tofu in the past few days. Is it only sold in the market? Can we make money by selling it in the village?" Cheng Yeran thought of another way to make money.

  "Tofu... There used to be an aunt who sold tofu in the village. Later, her son became the top scholar and she moved away with her son. After that, people in the village who wanted to eat tofu had to go to the next village or the market to buy it. Can you do that?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

  Cheng Yeran knew that there are brine tofu and gypsum tofu. Although he didn't know how to make it, he would like to check it out. What he was more concerned about was that there was no one selling tofu in the village. The village was a blank market with no competitors.

  "I can try." Cheng Yeran went to the back room to look for his mobile phone. He had looked at his mobile phone several times in the past few days, but there was no signal. He suspected that a signal jammer was installed nearby, and he was going to take his mobile phone to a farther place. have a look.

  He has a solar power bank and is not worried about his phone running out of power.

  He took these two things and put them in his arms. He first went to the river to check if there was any signal. Then he went to the mountain and held up his mobile phone to check. When he reached the top of the mountain, his mobile phone had an extra signal, but he clicked on any social media. The platforms were all blank, and he was not in the service area when he called. He clicked randomly, and finally found that only the shopping software could be used.

  "Why is it so weird?" He noticed something was wrong, but there was nothing particularly wrong. His brain circuit was very worthy of the title of stupid handsome guy given to him by fans.

  Cheng Yeran clicked on the shopping app and saw that the delivery location was their village and the house where they lived.

  Is this also something the program team did? The director and his agent changed his address for him? Or the program team gave him an identical mobile phone, which was not his original mobile phone at all.