Chapter 32

"So people in the village will have more children, and the children will take turns to go there, and no one will spend this money." Shen Yuntang thought, if they also have four sons, when they grow up, they can take turns like their brothers. Cheng Yeran, the father, didn't have to go there, but Cheng Yeran didn't want to have a child with him.

  Cheng Yeran noticed that he looked at her and sighed helplessly, frowned and asked him, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

  "I remember that you also studied before. If you can take the exam to become a scholar, you don't have to go through such trouble. If you become a scholar, you can also teach in the village. It is easier and more respected than making tofu." Shen Yuntang remembered that when he was a child, he still He is a child prodigy. He has wasted his talent by not continuing to study. But now his shell has been replaced by a fool. Will it affect his original intelligence?

  "Testing Scholars..." Start my official career route? First get the top score in the examination, and then use your future vision and technology to build infrastructure to change the lives of ordinary people in this era, impress the emperor, and reach the pinnacle of your life from then on.

  But before that, he had to learn how to write his name in traditional Chinese.

  They set a date to go to the city, which happened to be the last day for Cheng Yeran to record the show. On the day of departure, he was indescribably excited. He was looking forward to the sudden appearance of the show crew, who would scare him and say that everything was just a prank. He, and then he was frightened, and went back to the hotel to take a hot bath and sleep when he was tired. With Shen Yuntang's WeChat, the two of them could go out to eat and chat together, and get to know Shen Yuntang's private appearance. , ok...

  He shook his head, and when he thought about going back, why was he thinking about Shen Yuntang? He wanted to be friends with Shen Yuntang, and wanted to take him with him to work. He also wanted to invite him to come to his house to play, and introduce his friends to him. ...

  But if it was really the real world, Shen Yuntang would no longer be his wife. In their world, as an artist, exposure to his peers would affect his career. Shen Yuntang's career had just started, and he couldn't delay her. If you want a date, you have to come secretly...

  Dating! Why did I think of this word!

  Cheng Yeran suddenly patted his thigh. After a few months of being together, he seemed to really regard her as his wife. In the real world, they were not even friends. Maybe after this variety show, Shen Yuntang felt that he had nothing. Yes, even my friends don't want to be with him...

  Cheng Yeran felt low self-esteem for the first time in his history. Normally, others would rush to fawn over him, but for the first time, he was afraid that others would not make friends with him.

  He looked up at the sky. Today they took a donkey cart out of the village. They were already far away from the village. He always felt that something was wrong.

  He looked at the sky for a long time before he realized something was wrong. There were no high-voltage wires! It's okay to say that there isn't one in the village. The village may have been specially built by the program team, but it's already over a mountain, and there are still no wires. The program team can't build such a large area for filming the program.

Chapter 39

  The further toward the city, the more uneasy he became. It was too big. Most film and television cities were not that big, not to mention that the film and television city was not just one scene. There were many scenes gathered together. They passed by them along the way. Both villages have a different style, and there are no cameras filming.