Chapter 70

"I have never taken care of a child, but you have never taken care of a child. We are both novices. Why should we judge that I don't know how to take care of a child? Maybe I can take care of a child better than you." Cheng Yeran felt. Seeing the strong sense of uneasiness emanating from Shen Yuntang's body, he had no intention of doing anything else. Instead, he hugged him, held his hand, and said to him in a gentle tone: "Both men and brothers are alike. Man, why can't men do what my brother can do? Don't listen to the excuses of those men in the village. They just say they can't take care of their children because they are too lazy to take care of them, or they deliberately don't take good care of their children and leave it to their wives or husbands. Don't dare let them touch the children so they can live a pure life."

  "Then why are you not good at cooking?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

  "This..." Cheng Yeran was stopped by his question, "Maybe I don't have talent, but children are different. It is a kind of responsibility. If you can't do it, you have to take care of it. You can't just throw the child away when you get impatient. , I may not be a 100% father, but I must always be a qualified father."

  Cheng Yeran pulled him to the bedside and sat down, holding his cold hands and rubbing them for him. He felt that Shen Yuntang's cold hands were not caused by the cold weather, but by the fear in his heart, "Is it because I am too cold?" Childish, always acting out of tune, making you insecure, so you want to have a child as soon as possible? Generally, when a wife loses confidence in her husband, she will put her love on the child. "

  Cheng Yeran hugged him, put her face against his chest and acted coquettishly, "I don't want you to love the child. Your love is all mine and can only be given to me. I haven't been loved enough by you. How can you share your love?" Give it to others. And you still want to open a restaurant. I'm going to school, and you open a restaurant. Who will take care of the children? Wait a few more years, okay, let me have you exclusively for a few more years? "

  Shen Yuntang touched his head and thought to himself, if he had known about that incident, would he still be like this?

  He always believed that there was no secret in this world that could absolutely be kept.

  The next morning, when Shen Yuntang got up, he saw clean clothes beside the bed. He didn't wash the clothes after changing them yesterday. How could they be clean?

  He opened the bed curtain to look for Cheng Yeran, and found Cheng Yeran sitting at the table, holding a teacup in one hand with steaming tea inside.

  Cheng Yeran gently blew the hot air from the tea cup and said to him: "Breakfast has been sent. Get dressed and come here."

  Shen Yuntang sat on the bed and looked at him in a daze. Cheng Yeran still looked like the Cheng Yeran he knew, but why his gestures, tone of voice and eyes were different? It was as if he had been taken away again.

  "Who washed these clothes for me?" Shen Yuntang got out of bed wearing his clothes in a daze. He saw wontons, hard-boiled eggs and scallion pancakes on the table, which he likes to eat, but he usually eats them in the village. He could only eat hard-boiled eggs and scallion pancakes made by himself. He only had wontons once in his life. He had mentioned it to Cheng Yeran several times, but he didn't expect that he would prepare it.

  "I asked the innkeeper to do it yesterday." Cheng Yeran gestured to the washbasin next to him with his eyes. "There is hot water in the basin. Come and have a meal after washing up. There are still many things to do today."

  Shen Yuntang went to wash his face in a daze. When he came back, he sat at the table and did not eat immediately. Instead, he stared at Cheng Yeran, who was usually like a lively puppy. The first thing I do when I wake up is to hold his waist and act coquettishly, saying some disgusting words, such as "My wife smells good, let me kiss her, let me kiss her", "My head hurts so much, I need a kiss from my wife to get better, otherwise Can't get out of bed".