Chapter 32

I woke to hear soft breathing, i opened my eyes, blinking to allow my eyes to adjust to my dark room and look in front of me at the usually expressionless man.

Hannibal was adorable when he was sleeping, he looked relaxed, younger and more carefree.

I liked that on him.

I turn my head subtly to try not to wake either up.

Will was also asleep, but he had a frown on his sleeping face instead of the relaxed expression Hannibal had.

I stroke his hair trying to make the frown disappear, after a few minutes it did.

I let out a contented sigh and snuggled into my covers more, i grabbed my phone which was in my pocket still and check the time.

It was 9PM now, way past dinner time.

I just close my eyes again.

Letting myself drift off to a light sleep.

I woke up to the bed moving.

Opening my eyes, i watched as Hannibal walked out of my room and Will rubbed his eyes while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Everything okay?" I question him, startled he turns to me and nods.

"Yeah, Hannibal apparently has a call downstairs, thats all" Will answers.

I crawl to his side and look into his eyes.

There was pain hidden behind his cold expressionless mask he put up, his eyes gave him away.

"Will are you okay?" I ask him now, changing my words slightly.

I watch as his emotions go from confused, to fearful and then to coldness.

"Yeah, just a little out of it" he lies and stands up.

"You all are terrible liars" i say as he is about to leave "close the door as you leave" i add and walk into my bathroom.

I got ready for the day, putting my hair in a messy bun and deciding on no makeup.

I put on a pink fluffy bunny pullover hoodie and some leggings and then walk out.

I walk quickly down the stairs and into the kitchen, i grab an apple and sit down on the couch.

I feel eyes on me and look up to see Billy frowning down at me.

"Whats up Billy?" I ask him looking back towards the TV and turning it on.

The news channel was the default channel and i left it on to glance back up at Billy.

"You not eating with us?" He asks glaring at me.

I glare back "no, since you all just keep lying to me, i will not sit and spend time with you like a little monster family" i say harshly.

I know i was being mean, but i have noticed things lately, when they tell me things they don't look me in the eyes, or they scratch the back of their heads or even play with either their fingers or hair.

Signs of lying or hiding stuff from me, its the same as lying!

It had really begun to grind on me and it was a horrible feeling, especially since we all lived together.

"Okay then...bitch" he whispered the last bit and i just shot him a deadly look.

He slouched back into the dining area to rejoin the others.

I was sat flicking through a few channels out of boredom when Stu bounded in, as energetic as a puppy.

"Hey, V, i just got the newest horror movie from the blockbuster in town, mind if i put it in to watch?" I say nothing, just hand him the remote.