Chapter 8

And shopping we did, they carried my bags for me too, I was told by Kirai to buy clothes that weren't black and honestly I wasn't sure I wanted to, but anything to make the woman happy.

I bought new tops, jeans, sweatpants, skirts and even some pairs of trainers and heels.

Lets just say the amount of weird looks i got since I had 5 rather tall men following me around carrying bags was hilarious.

I mean Stu is 6'3, Billy is 6ft, Danny is around 5'10-6ft, Hannibal is 5'11 and Patrick is between 5'9-6ft.
[Had to look online, i used Hannibal Actor Mads' height and for Patrick Bateman, it said many different heights]

And there was a short little me at 5'3.5. Yes i count the 0.5 as well.

It was certainly a weird sight to behold. Two very well dressed men, and three more casually dressed men following a girl dressed in all black, it was almost comedic.

"Stay here" i told all 5 of them as i walked into a Lingerie store, it was embarrassing enough walking in solo, i'd rather not walk in with 5...good looking men on my tail.

And of course i was still followed, i turned around and looked at who it was, Patrick and Hannibal.

I looked at them confused "why would you follow me inside?"

"To give you our opinion Sweet Vivian" Patrick replied smugly with the nickname he called me when we were younger. I sighed and raised an eyebrow at Hannibal.

"To help you my dear" he smiled his typical half smile he always did making an appearance, it was like he didn't want to show his teeth most days, although his full smile was gorgeous.

"Alright, your funerals i guess" I knew my eyes gave away my mischievousness and that made the two chuckle.

"Hardly a funeral sweetheart, more of a treat" i blushed not expecting that nickname from Patrick.

I walked further into the store with Hannibal and Patrick at my side.

I sighed and looked around at the different styles and colours, then looked at Hannibal as Patrick had wandered further down the aisle "thoughts?"

He smiled at me and raised his eyebrows at my question "do you not know what you want Dear?"

I shook my head "you make me sound old with that nickname Hannibear" i sighed and looked around before heading to the bra section, not noticing the red tinge on the mans cheeks from my old nickname for him.

"Sorry Mi Amore" i froze in place as soon as he said 'my love', it was my turn to blush.

"What?" I looked at him confused, he just smiled softly.

"You would look good in a blood red, forest green, chocolate brown and probably any pink" Hannibal informed me and i just tilted my head at him in confusion, he looked away not meeting my gaze. Confusing me more.

"I would ask but i don't think i wish to know" i muttered.

"Of course Mi Amore, ahh Patrick. What do you have there?" I glanced up to see him hiding something behind his back, i shrugged it off, i didn't want to know what he was getting his girlfriend, they whispered to each other and Hannibal nodded.

"Red and pinks, huh?" I picked out some choices.

I glanced behind me to see Patrick and Hannibal now scolding the 3 boys at the front of the store and i snuck off quickly grabbing other items.

All in the colours he suggested, i never really put much thought into underwear.

I also grabbed other 'sexy lingerie', as well as some silk pyjamas the boys coming up as I picked a soft pink pair with shorts.

Danny decided to step in and picked a chocolate brown pair of silk shorts and a cropped summer sleep top. I just narrowed my eyes as he had grabbed my exact size from the rack and dropped it in my basket.

He then muttered "i thought you would look good in it" he then shrugged at my questioning gaze and walked out of the store with Stu and Billy on his heels, looking a little embarassed. I just looked at the two formal men in confusion.

Patrick shrugged and also walked out with a bag in his hands, to chat with them.

Hannibal however lifted my basket and took it over to the counter but muttered something to the cashier and handed her cash, she gave him a bag and he just sheepishly smiled at me and walked out to join the others.

These boys were acting weird...weirder than they used to.

I brushed it off as they must have wanted to buy their girlfriends things. I was surprised Stu and Billy hadn't for Tatum or Sidney.

After i paid, i left to join the others, Danny offered to take the bags and i refused. He snatched them from my hands and held them above his head in a 'try me bitch' way.

I just rolled my eyes "really now Danny?" I sighed then carried on "lets go get food then". Stu and Danny started talking excitedly about what to eat, Billy rolled his eyes but followed their lead .

We headed over to the food court, Hannibal had brought his own meal, just like he used to and everyone else got 2 pizzas, i only ate two slices and allowed the others to eat the rest. I felt a poke on my side and saw Hannibal holding a fork full of salad towards me.

"You eat it Hanni" i shook my head and he poked my side again as i had looked away, pushing the salad closer to my face, i sighed and grabbed it off the fork with my teeth and chewed it "happy now Hanni?" I jumped when Patrick dabbed at my mouth with a napkin out of nowhere.

I was definitely a blushing mess.

"Yes i am happier now you have eaten more than two small slices of pizza Viv and i am certain so is everyone else" i frowned again as i looked around the table as everyone's smiles and nods in agreement.

"What are you guys, the portion police.." I heard laughs from Stu and Danny and the others just smiled.

How strange. That this kinda feels nice to have...

No, they are not my friends. Are they ?

[NOT EDITED]