Chapter 12

"You aren't the only ones that like both girls and guys you know" i sighed, smiling softly at them.

They looked at each other and both climbed out of the car, getting into the back with me.

"What are you two doing?" I questioned them confused.

"What do you mean by 'we aren't the only ones'?"

I laugh lightly.

"I am as well, didn't you guys notice?" I smile at them both.

"So you're telling me, if we told you we were together and wanted a girl to join our relationship, then you would be okay with that?" I frowned at them.

"I am not one to judge, if you guys want to be in a threeway or rather polyamorous relationship, go ahead" i stuck my tongue out then cheekily and both boys glanced quickly down at my lips as i did.

"And what if we said we wanted you as a third?" Stu whispered in my ear, causing me to blush.

"Then i'd say you are full of shit...wait you two are dating Sydney and Tatum though, so are you in a four way?" I raised both eyebrows.

"No.. We aren't" Billy sighed tiredly "we won't be with them much longer though doll"

"Oh, i see" the silence was tense before i decided to break it "so umm, you guys wanna take me home, so i can change and meet you both at Stuey's?"

They nodded, but only Stu got back in the front, Billy wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him whispering in my ear "i will be late to the party baby, promise me that whatever happens, you wont stop us?" He asked me leaning into my neck and breathing deeply.

I nodded slowly, wondering what they were so worried about.

They had dropped me off and waved before driving back to theirs.

I was still thinking about the promise i had just made to Billy.

I wouldn't stop them or get involved.

What were they planning.

I decided to wear something a little less normal.

I picked out my outfit and laid it on my bed, then went to shower and wash my hair.

After i was done i dried my hair and curled it into loose waves, i put on mascara and eyeliner with some glitter on my lid and then a nude lip that had a pink tone to it.

I glanced at my outfit again and decided to change the trainers into a pair of heels instead.