Chapter 4

Vivian's POV
I waited 6 hours until I had heard several car doors slam shut, Vlad ran inside with a tear stained face and ran into me hugging me.

"V-Vlad?" I questioned him, holding his shoulder wiping his face with my small thumbs.

I glanced up at my parents, my dad had a very serious face and my mother looked as though she had been crying.

"W-what happened?!" I started panicking, going through all the scenarios in my head.

Vlad had been harmed..i saw no injuries.

He had been touched inappropriately...nope he would have hid from me.

I was about to ask again when Vlad started mumbling something i couldn't hear.

"W-what Vlad?" I questioned softly.

"JASON DROWNED!!!" he wailed and ran upstairs.

I was frozen in place, in shock.

Jason...drowned.

I slowly blinked and turned my head towards my parents.

My dad, his lips presses into a thin line and looking stressed, only happened when he was around someone mourning.

My mothers tear stained face. Pamela was her first and best friend here.

I opened my mouth but shut it again, i tried again but ended up closing it again. I looked like a fish.

"Tell me...tell me it isn't true...mama, dad?" I just stared wide eyed at them hoping they would tell me it wasn't, that it was some kind of prank.

My mother just shook her head 'yes' and walked towards the phone and my dad just ran his fingers through his hair "sorry kid" was all he said before he jogged up the stairs.

Jason was gone... He was really gone...

I crumpled on the floor quietly sobbing.

He was a really nice boy, he used to give me flowers on my birthday, he used to make chocolate with his mother for everyone on valentines day.

He couldn't swim, how could he have drowned...unless, he was pushed.

I knew exactly who used to pick on him, he was in a few of my classes at school after all, and so were they.

How could anyone hurt Jason? He was too kind.. Much. Too. Kind.

I stopped sobbing as i heard my brothers pitter patter of feet and then i felt his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, i am so, so sorry Viv" i hugged him back not paying attention to his words.

The only thing in my head being Jason's face and what i was going to do to those bullies.

Timeskip

It had been 3 weeks since i had heard the news of Jasons passing.

We had buried him 2 days ago, his mother apparently lost her mind and started massacring everyone at the camp, she was reported as dead as well. My mother lost her best friend because of it. No one would tell me or Vlad details and i hadnt seen any of the boys either.

We were going back to school today so i put on my black and white dress with my tights, it had pockets which i kept a switch blade in and my pens in also.

I had told my plan to Vlad, he had agreed to his involvement.

Jason, Michael and Vlad were close. Almost like brothers.

We had gone through the entire day, i had tried to talk to the boys but they only mumbled and nodded to me. We had told them about our parents' decision also.

To move away.

My mother was in too much pain.

They were upset and hugged Vlad saying their goodbyes, i felt hurt though. No one paid me any mind or even said goodbye to me.

Vlad didn't even notice, too wrapped up and balling his eyes up.

I wiped away the stray tear that escaped my glossed over eyes.

Vlad finally let go of the guys and came to stand near me.

Tiff and Chucky had moved groups, they were with people their own age and Charles and Tiff had gotten together.

No one realised that today was mine and Vlad's birthday and we kept it that way.

Today would be our last day in this devil town.

And what i would do, no one would believe me even if i told them i had done it.

It was after school now, all classes had been over and Vlad told the 2 clueless boys that their third friend was waiting for them by a stream.

In reality it was me.

I had no idea where the third boy was nor did i care(Michael knows).

When Vlad had walked them to the stream the boys started questioning him.

"So where is he dumbass?" They poked Vlads chest and i climbed out of the tree behind them quietly.

"I-I'm not sure, look I w-was just following instructions man" Vlad nodded to them but i knew it was to me instead.

I pulled my switch blade out of my dress pocket and slammed it into the boy closest to me's neck.

The one in front of him didnt notice until he heard the body falling into the water, but when he had turned i had already stabbed him in the chest and Vlad had stabbed him twice in his back.

I watched as life drained out of his eyes and his breath slowed before i said "that was for our Jason".

Vlad smiled at me then, nodding then stared at the bodies "what do we do now V?" He was very calm, deathly so.

"We throw them in the fast current of the stream, it'll get rid of any of our dna on their bodies" i said, we were smiling until i heard Vlad start laughing.

I looked up at him confused and tilted my head to him in question.

"We just stabbed two guys to death and we are acting like we are discussing our dinner" i also started laughing with him. It was after all so stupid..but also so very true.

We had no guilt as we killed them, we had no guilt as we threw their bodies into the stream and we had no guilt as we cleaned our hands and weapons in the same stream.

We luckily, had no blood on our clothes as we walked hand in hand to our old home, to finish packing.

Four hours later the moving van was packed, the car was packed and we were on our way.

I turned my head thinking my goodbyes.

As we left the town i saw a few of the boys watching our car become smaller and smaller until it could no longer be seen.

We left to live our life without the guilt or sorrow as we left the town behind.

[PARTIALLY EDITED]