Chapter 6

After watching all the movies i let Kirai and Vladimir go to bed first.

Knowing full well i wouldnt be able to sleep with the noise they make when going to 'sleep'.

We decided to sell our old family home and get a smaller house on the edge of the woods in woodsboro.

After our parents passed away, my brother and i inherited everything from them and since we had no one else in the family we were allowed our inheritance at the age of 16, we had lived in New York until we returned to this god forsaken town.

I truly have no idea as to why Vladimir wanted to return here so bad, maybe because he had good memories.

I personally wanted to go to Florida or California, not here, but since Kirai is pregnant i allowed her to make the choice, she chose to make Vlad happy of course, as always.

Speaking of i am wondering when she will tell him she is 2 months pregnant.

When she first told me i thought she was pranking me, it was a complete accident, she was super happy though, so i went with it.

Now i'm thinking maybe she shouldn't go full term, she is only 18, admittedly she has been engaged to him since 16, they have been dating since they were 14, 6 months after we moved they got together.

But still she could go to college, live her life before she chose this route.

But she was stubborn, like Vlad and I, guess we all had that in common.

As my mind started racing my eyes travelled around the room, they ended up landing on the photo album Vlad always kept wherever we moved, i never looked in it, in all the years he has had it, since Father gave it to him when he was 10, but now as i looked at it, i had the temptation.

After we moved away i got really depressed and in the end i went completely numb, unlike my brother i never harmed myself.

I still remember when i caught him.

"Vlad...Father wants yo- what are you doing?" I ask as i walked in to him holding one of his pocket knives, he had his arm in his jacket, only just and he refused to look me in my eyes "Vlad, show me your arm" he shook his head at me and looked out the window with tears in his eyes.

"Vlad please.." I ask, now with tears in my eyes "tell me y-you're not doing THAT" i reach for his arm but he keeps his arm out of my reach in his jacket.

"VLADIMIR, show me your fucking arm!" I whisper yelled, getting annoyed and hurt with him avoiding me.

He had been moping around for months, avoiding spending time with anyone, even me.

"Vladimir. Now." I said growling it out as my temper made an appearance "don't make me force you or make me grab dad!" I grabbed his jacket and pulled it away.

The amount of cuts he had tore me apart inside, old and new, he had so many. I hugged him and cried with him to sleep that night, skipping dinner.

He refused to say why he was doing it, i knew it was to do with Jason, Mothers alcohol issue, dad never being home. He stopped once he met Kirai, i had told her about how he used to harm his arm to deal with his pain and she understood, she always did.

I was so, so happy when she told me he proposed and she said yes, she was already like my sister.

I decided to look at the album in the end, i wanted to know why he kept it all this time. I got up and grabbed it, it was quite heavy to lift but i brought it down to the armchair i sat in, the couple got the love seat to snuggle on usually.

I opened the album to see pictures that immediately made me smile.

Baby pictures of me and Vlad, when my hair wasnt aa brightly coloured, when we looked more like twins.

Little podgy faces and chubby legs and arms, we were always in diapers in the photos.

I turned the next page, to see a birthday party, in it was a little me and Vlad, there were other kids as well, all beaming at the camera. I don't remember any of them.

The next page was a picture of our old house in Texas, before we went to Woodsboro. We were in the Sunflower field in front of the huge house. We were friends with the neighbours kids that lived 2 miles from us.

I got the picture and looked at the back to see the names written.

Bubba S, Thomas H, Vivian A, Vladimir A.

I smiled at the names, they would be like 20 or so now, they were brothers, i think twins? I didn't quite recall, we were 10 in the photo, we looked oh so happy, before we moved away i had promised Tommy i would remember him.

I placed the photo back behind the plastic film and turned the page and just froze.

It was a picture of me and two boys, asleep in my room in the old Woodsboro house.

I was confused. No boys had ever slept in my room.

I remember letting 2 boys in my window and them going to the spare bedroom across the hall. It looked like that time, that age.

What were their names? Willy, William, Billy? Yeah Billy sounded right, but i couldnt recall the second persons name, it began with S.

I clicked my tongue against my teeth feeling my tongue bar gliding across my teeth and decided to see if Vlad had written the names on the back.

He had Billy Loomis and Stuart Macher(Stu).

I blinked a few times and went back to the video store memory.

It couldn't be...Right?!

Even if it was them, i would pretend i don't know them. I didnt want to open old wounds.

I put the picture back and looked at the other photos instead, there was a huge photo of about 12 boys, Vladimir, a blonde girl and myself.

I narrowed my eyes at the blonde girl. Tiffany aka Tiff. The girl who abandoned her 'bestie'. No one had contacted us, Vlad had called all of their houses and gave them the new house number.

The only person he couldn't contact had been Michael.

I scanned over the other faces memorising them.

I will be pretending not to know any of them.

Vlad can get attached to them all again. But I will not be hurt again, they didn't even care to say goodbye to me.

They weren't worthy of my emotions.

I looked down at the last photo in the album, it was Kir, Vlad and myself. I smiled then, it was us 3 and that's all i need.

Everyone else can fuck off.

[NOT EDITED]