Chapter 24

A year went by quickly and i had finished my second course. Billy had quit his job and Stu had been told he was going to be transferred for 'experience' so he could move with us.

Lucky us.

Hannibal had already collected some of our stuff and gone back to his home to put it in our rooms, Bubba and Thomas went with him already.

Danny had gone back to Florida to my brother's family.

Stu and Billy were packing stuff into Stu's car as i am finishing packing the last items up.

Soon it got full and Stu called up asking for my car keys.

Why couldn't he use Billy's Impala?

I sigh and chuck my car keys down to him and go back into my room looking around, this was the last room for me to make sure i had everything before we left to start the next chapter of our life.

I was keeping this house, i had hired a maid to visit it every two weeks to open windows to air it out and clean up the dust that would surely settle.

I wanted to keep it just in case.

As i looked around the room one last time i smiled, grabbing the last box and heading downstairs to pass it over to an awaiting Stu.

Nothing had really happened in the last year between anyone, a cheeky kiss but that was it.

I'm guessing after they had found out I was still a virgin, they wanted to make me more comfortable?

"Ready, V?" Billy asked as i locked the front door, leaving the spare under a bin next to the house for the maid to find.

I bit my lip anxiously, we were going to live with Hannibal and I was to meet Will, it was quite terrifying as i had heard so much about him from Hannibal.

Hannibal loved the man, Hannibal doesnt usually like many people let alone love anyone.

Hannibal was like the sensible maniac of our group, him and Patrick.

Hannibal was an orphan who stepped up to life and made it successfully.

He trusted few.

Yet he liked and trusted some of us and met Will a few years ago.

From what i had heard Will suffers with NMDA Receptor Antibody Encephalitis(basically he hallucinates and disorientates a lot).

Which is why Hannibal requested Will to live with him, not only to make sure he doesn't go insane but also so he can care for him the way Hannibal does.

It was nice.

I was snapped out of my thought by Stu poking my cheek and grabbing my hand, walking me towards my car.

He opened the drivers door for me and hugged me tight before handing me my keys and walking to his car silently.

I frowned as it wasn't like Stu not to say anything or goof around.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and i turned to face Billy, he kissed me on the cheek and also hugged me.

"We will try to drive together, okay?" I nod at him and smiled lightly, I was going to miss the Texas heat, Maryland was much cooler in the Summer, not as cool as Woodsboro though.

I messed with Billy's hair and chuckled as he scowled at me in annoyance.

Then he grinned and jabbed my sides making me crack into a fit of giggles.

"S-stop!" I laughed out and he complied.

"Let's head off then, so we can make it by tomorrow night" he states still grinning.