Chapter 5

We strolled calmly down the old streets we had known for the first time 7 years ago.

The three of us looked around, only one person had never been to the Devil town.

Kirai Winters. My first ever best friend, who i had met at a birthday party when i was 15 and my brothers girlfriend walked hand in hand with him, me to my brother left side, she holding his right hand.

"Oh look a Blockbusters, V, Vlad lets go get a few movies, yeah?" We both nodded and allowed her to walk us inside, we walked in to see a group of people our age talking to their friend, the cashier.

A blonde boy, a brunette boy, a blonde and a brunette girl. The boys looked familiar but i wasn't here to regain old friendships. I'd allow Vlad to drag that upon Kirai and I.

Vlad didnt seem to recognise them.

We walked past them and Kirai cleares her throat nervously.

"Um, excuse me wheres the horror section" she asked the brunette cashier. He was a cute guy, Seemed nerdy though.

"Er, down in front of your boyfriend and to the left and right, its a pretty big section, i just reorganized it" he spoke up rubbing the back of his neck as Vlad towered above him, he was a teddy bear but was 6 ft 5 and was strongly built. I was around 5 ft 4 and i had curves 'in the right places' according to Mirai, still could kick Vlad's ass though.

She was one to talk though.

She was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

She had wide hips, a decent sized ass, she had D cups, the perfect size according to my brother, mine were a size bigger and i hated it, i wanted to match my bestie as wel always did, puberty said no.

We were both hourglass shapes, but she had clear skin, mine had scars from being stabbed or shot a few times by our crazed mother.

She had tried to kill me and Vlad when we hit 16, she killed my dad by poisoning him then stabbed by brother twice, shot me twice and stabbed me twice, i very barely made it to the surgery table in time, Vlad only got stabbed on his leg and lower back, luckily dodged all this organs, where as a bullet grazed my heart and a knife punctured my kidney.

That night was 2 years ago today.

I stood by the front of the horror section, awaiting for the pair to finish picking 3 horror movies, me being my lazy self and not wanting to do any work.

As i stood there i felt a back bump into mine and i stumbled forward catching myself on a shelf.

"Oh my god, are you okay?! Jesus Stuart watch where you are going!" The blonde girl from earlier spoke up pulling Stuart with the help of the brunette boy back towards them before she reached out to me but dropped her hand as i glared at it.

"Are you..okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked more softly with what seemed to be worry on her face"Stu, my boyfriend-the boy who bumped into you is such a clutz" she laughed then, it was a nice sound, a soft sound, too bad i hate talking.

"No, i'm good." I said quickly.

"Oh, i'm Tatum, the blonde goofball is Stu, Mr i'mtooserious-the brown hair one is Billy, my bestie here is Sid, or Sidney, and the dork behind the counter is Randy" she finished, i hadn't wanted for her to introduce her group.

My face must have shown it as Sidney looked away and Tatum frowned.

"Right, nice to meet you all" i spoke quickly and turned my head to see Vlad and Kirai "you done choosing?" I Looked over Kir's shoulder at the choices Halloween, Hellraiser and another one i hadnt seen yet, Friday the 13th.