Chapter 15

I watched from behind the sofa in the living room, i looked to the front door to see Deputy Dewey on the floor with stab wounds on his back. I saw Gale Weathers walking towards the house sneakily.

That's when i heard movement again, i snapped my head towards the kitchen to see Stu let out an excited scream as he walked out the kitchen around the other side, Hannibal was helping him get something or rather someone out of a locked closet.

Oh shit.

He let Stu take the person around the corner and threw him on the ground "Daddy!" Sidney called out.

I closed my eyes. So this was just to torment Sidney Prescott?

I noticed Gale took the gun and I snuck out of the house.

Tatum, she was asked to get Beers, Stu kept them in the garage, i walked round and towards the garage.

There was a man's body at the news van, throat slit.

I looked up at the garage door after seeing a pool of blood on the ground.

Found Tatum.

"Oh fucking hell" i gagged and turned away. Sure she was a bitch but to be partially decapitated and squished while being stuck in a dog door isn't a pretty way to die.

I looked up to see a pale masked man staring at me at the tree line, i looked down and saw a glint of a kitchen knife in his hand, there was movement to his right and another large man emerged and froze as he saw me, he wore a hockey mask and wielded a machete.

Wait a hockey mask...Jason used to wear one of those all the time to hide his face.

He stepped forward and i stepped back, he tilted his head as if he was confused at my actions.

He went to step forward but the white masked guy held out his arm as if to say 'no'. I frowned at them and walked backwards towards the front of the house, they kept eye contact with me until i lost sight of them.

Freaky night.

I walked inside to see Gale out cold on top of Dewey's barely breathing body. I saw the knife still inside his back and looked up to see Billy on the floor with a bullet wound and Hannibal holding pressure on it, Stu was chasing Sidney, i saw her head towards the TV and thats when i made my choice.

I Pulled the knife from Dewey's back and slit Gale's throat. I then walked towards Sidney and Stu, Stu didn't have his knife and was instead scaring her trying to get her to run past him so he could hit the back of her head. She paused what she was doing as she saw me with the bloody knife. Hope in her eyes.

Hannibal saw me and frowned. He wanted to stop me from hurting Stu but he couldn't move from Billy or he would bleed out.

I decided i would pretend to help Sidney and i put the blade to Stu's neck, motioning for her to grab the gun.

She grabbed the gun pointing it at Stu with her hands trembling, i held my hand not threatening Stu out towards her and she gave me the gun.

"V-Viv, please" Stu begged i felt tears hitting my hand and i released him pushing him forwards, he turned towards me shocked as i held the gun towards him without the safety on.

"Sid, come here" she did as I asked "turn towards me hon" i spoke softly as she looked confused and turned towards me.

I pointed the gun at her and pulled it. It hit her in the center of her head and she fell.

Hannibal, Billy and Stu's head snapped towards me in shock.

I sigh and roll my head on my shoulders, i was tired and had a stiff neck.

I turned the gun's safety on and gave both the knife and gun to Stu. Then turned to the TV and grabbed the camera Gale had left there, i took the chip out and snapped it.

I walked outside towards the news van, stepped over the man's body and decided to wet all the equipment with water i found in the van. All the equipment fizzled as it was all powered and boom, it was all broken.

I sighed and walked back towards the house.

I saw Stu holding down Billy and Hannibal with a first aid kit.

I lean against the wall.

"So what happens now?"

Three heads turn towards me.

"Why would you help us?" Stu asked still in shock.

"I mean i have helped you all before, so why would i change it now?" I asked in return.

They looked confused "you helped us how?" Hannibal questioned carefully.

"You know those three kids that used to bully you all?" They nodded "well two of them were found in the stream right?" They nodded again, with realisation.

"Yeah, me and Vlad got them back for Jason" i smiled, then it dropped "so... what now?" I asked again.

"We all either stab or shoot ourselves and become...survivors" he uses air quotes on 'survivors' "well apart from Hannibal, since he was never here.

I nod slowly, i walked to Billy's side and sat on his middle, grabbing his face and kissing him on the lips, stunning him before grabbing the rubbing alcohol and pouring it on his wound, causing a scream.

I smiled sweetly at him, still straddling him, so he wouldn't move too much.

"So who is stabbing who?" I asked, Stu looked sad i had asked.

"Can um you do it? I don't want to hurt you" he mumbled.

So i had to stab myself and him?

Okay.

I stabbed him in the side missing all his vital organs.

I took the black ghostface cloaks and passed them to Hannibal who nodded at me and ran out of the house. I then plunged the knife into my right shoulder. I was still holding Billy's wound, Stu called the police and 10 minutes later they all arrived to the bloodbath.

I was sat on top of Billy in my party clothes and holding Billy's wound with my weight to slow the bleeding. Stu was on the floor beside me and i had my eyes close, tears falling from the pain.

Must've been quite the sight with all the bodies around us too.

Sidneys father was labelled The Ghostface murderer.

[NOT EDITED]