Chapter 28

I woke up feeling two pairs of arms around me and i smiled.

I opened my eyes to see Vincent's eyes staring at my face.

I looked over my shoulder as i felt fingers trailing over my side and i saw Bo smirking at me happily.

Vince rolled over and swung his legs off the bed.

"I'll go check if anyone is up and making breakfast" he said softly standing up and pecking me on the lips.

I felt Bo pull me closer to his chest and i watched as Vincent put his mask on and ran downstairs.

I closed my eyes and sighed happily before i felt Bo sit up and his breath fan my face.

I opened one eye and peeked at him seeing his face staring at the stairs.

I glanced over there and froze.

Billy stood in his black cloak staring at us and leaning against the wall with a knowing smirk.

I pulled the blanket over my head and buried into it my face red.

I felt a light tug and then felt a harder one as it was torn from my fingers.

Revealing more people.

Stu, Billy and Vince stood there, Stu's shoulders shaking while his hand was over his mouth trying not to laugh aloud.

And Vince's face tinted red as Billy whispered to him.

Bo picked me up and curled me into his chest allowing me to bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"What do you want?" he asked them, annoyance dripping in his tone.

"Just wondering what all the noise was from last night" Billy spoke up, his smirk growing wider and causing Stu to burst out laughing.

"Well you two weren't much better either from what i heard" Lester spoke up, making me appreciate him a bit more and causing both boys to blush.

I giggled then, which caused them all to smile.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"In the main house, you might wanna get changed though" Lester added and threw my backpack at me.

"Thanks Lest" he nodded, pushing the boys downstairs with Vince following them after kissing me on the forehead and Bo copying him walking downstairs.

I opened my backpack and pulled out some underwear, blue jeans and a white turtleneck, my trainers still being downstairs.

I put on the underwear and turtleneck first.

Then I came to try to put on my jeans, i hesitantly put my feet on the ground and my legs wobbled as i put more weight on them, i was only hurting from last nights...fun.

After a few minutes of trying i finally managed to stop the wobbling and stand up, then i put my high waisted skinny jeans on.

I sighed and headed downstairs and went straight into the bathroom, locking it.

I did my self care and then just stared in the mirror at my reflection for a few minutes, i looked tired but happy.

Too bad i was going to be leaving my boys now.

I sighed sadly not wanting to leave the twins here.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and was immediately met with 5 pairs of eyes, I smiled nervously and Vince walked up to me wrapping his arm around my waist, guiding me to a free seat at the table.

I flinched slightly as i sat down on the wooden chair.

Bo brought over some pancakes and placed them in the middle of the table, all the boys immediately grabbed some apart from me and Vince, after they had grabbed some i let Vince grab his and i grabbed two pancakes eating them slowly.

After we had finished i grabbed all the plates earning weird looks from the boys and i started washing up.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and looked back to see Billy staring ahead.

"You okay Billy?" I ask him.

He nodded slowly and then blinked looking at me and sheepishly smiled.

I responded by tilting my head questionably.

"I'm just glad you.. Are okay" he whispered in my ear, earning a confused smile.

"Did you think they would hurt me?" he shrugged and i pulled away turning to face him.

"I don't think any of you would hurt me on purpose, would you?" I say keeping my voice low.

He shook his head quickly, no.

"Of course not" he says rushed.

I smile and hand him a towel to dry the clean dishes with and he get to work.

"Hey Viv!" I turn to see Bo looking serious at me.

"Whats wrong?" I question him.

"Can we...can we go with you? We dont have much left here since everyone either is dead or moved away.." He trailed off.

"You might want to ask Hannibal Bo" i mutter to him "i am fine with it, but it isnt my house".

He nodded rushed and walked upstairs to the house phone.

We finished the dishes and were all cuddled on the sofa talking to each other "i still prefer Hellraiser over Childs Play. It makes more sense!" Stu spoke loudly laughing as he and Lester argued.

"Childs Play is better, you just wouldn't understand the concept because of your small brain!" Lester bit back.

I pursed my lips and shook my head before i heard a whiny "Vivian" i look up to see Stu giving me his puppy eyes "which is better Hellraiser or Childs Play?" He said in a demanding tone.

I just shook my head.

"Yours is the deciding vote!" Lester encouraged.

"I prefer Hellraiser, Childs Play is good but it makes no sense on how he can kill people as a doll, like you can just kick him across the room. Whereas Hellraiser is a literal demon" i say.

"Told you! Suck it Lest!" Stu jested and Billy slapped the back of his head earning a pout.

Bo walked down the stairs after that and gave us a thumbs up "time to back everybody...apart from V as she needs to rest" i looked at him in surprise and he kissed me on the lips and walked up to the house to start packing whatever was there.

Vince went upstairs, Billy, Stu and Lester all went to the bigger house to help.

And i just sat there.

I decided to go help Vince anyway much to his protests.

In four hours we had helped them back and were back in our cars, Lester in his truck with his dog and Vince and Bo in Billy's car as mine and Stu's were filled with boxes.

[NOT EDITED]