Chapter 31

I woke up to gentle knocking.

I eased my sore eyes open, glancing around at the not so familiar surroundings and then recognising it as Hannibals house.

There was another knock and i got up and put my slippers on before answering the door.

"Hello?" I ask rubbing my eyes sleepily.

"Miss Aluna you're adorable" i hear Hannibal say affectionately "breakfast is ready if you want to get dressed..." His eyes trailed down my appearance, me still standing there in a sleepy daze.

"Thanks Hanni, give me 20 and I'll be down, what time is it?" I yawn, covering my mouth and looking up at him through my lashes.

"10am Vivian and very well, see you downstairs" he says and i turn around, not noticing his eyes trailing my back as i slowly close the door.

I did my bathroom duties and then sat at the vanity table, looking at my reflection. I was now wearing blue skinny jeans, a black crop top and a leather jacket with combat boots, i decided to style my hair up, something i so rarely did and put on some makeup.

My hair was now up in a high curly ponytail with two loose stands of hair framing my face.

I applied some eyeliner and mascara and then headed downstairs.

I heard voices coming from the dining room and walked in.

Billy, Stu, Hannibal, Will, Bubba and Vincent were all here but the others weren't eating or if they were not in the dining room.

"Ah, Vivian, please sit" i did as Hanni asked and he passed me a plate of waffles that had different berries on it.

He smiled at me and i dug in.

My eyes widened, the waffles were perfectly made.

I heard Will chuckle at my expression "Hanni is an amazing cook, huh?" He asks me proudly as he lovingly glanced at Hannibal who just smiled genuinely between us.

I nod and finish the waffles.

I get up and take the plates to the kitchen much again Hannibal's protests and wash them by hand.

Hannibal had a dishwasher but it looked too high tech for me to understand how to use it.

Also, i enjoyed cleaning, knowing something sparkled all because you worked hard to make it that way.

I smile to myself, not noticing Hannibal and Will who walked into the kitchen behind me.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump and nearly drop the plate i was cleaning.

I glance back about to tell whoever made me jump off.

It was Will, his gorgeous bluey green eyes staring into mine, i blushed and looked away nervously.

I then felt him hug me tighter, resting his head on my shoulder.

I let out a deep breath i had been holding and opened my mouth to ask what was going on when i felt a pair of hands grab my hip.

"Apologies, Mi Amore, but your scent is intoxicating" Hannibal whispers lowly and leans forward, kissing me.

I freeze in complete shock, i feel Will's fingers rub my shoulders making me relax and i kiss Hannibal back.

We part and he is grinning, glancing up at Will, i glance up to him in confusion as well and he grabs my chin and pushes his lips onto mine, making my eyes widen.

I feel Hannibal stand in front of me fully now, making sure i was pinned between them.

Me and Will parted, his eyes were almost brown now and i licked my lips nervously and faced back to Hannibal.

"W-what?" I stutter, blushing as Hannibal's eyes also darkness.

"sei il nostro Amore" Hannibal whispers, leaning into my neck and kissing it before pulling back, it looked like he was having an inner battle 'you are ours love'.

"Per sempre il nostro amore" Will adds 'forever our love'.

"non sono un animale domestico che nessuno di voi possieda" 'i am not a pet for any of you to own' i state and push Will away and walk away, leaving the dishes in the sink.

I decide to grab my coat and go for a walk.

I quickly walked to the door and walked out pulling my oversized fluffy coat on and jogging down the path and into the woods.

Things were getting too weird.

I can understand Hannibal to a certain extent, but Will now too?

What next?

A clown or a dog man falling for me?
No thank you.

Most people would love all the attention and affection i am getting, but me, i have never wanted it and i truly do not know why i am receiving it.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

I look up at the bright sky and noticing white freezing droplets falling.

I frown until one lands on my hand and i smile.

It was snowing.

I feel eyes on me all of a sudden and i shiver, pulling my coat closer to my body and turning on my heel to walk back to the house as fast as i could.

I glanced around me trying to spot the eyes watching me.

I saw no one.

I see the lit up house and walk back up, glancing at my phone i see that i had been about half an hour.

I shake my head and walk in, taking my now muddy boots off and my coat before running up to my room.

I leave the door open as i dig around for some fluffy slipper socks, not noticing the door being silently closed behind me.

I put the socks on and get up but end up bumping into a firm chest.

"S-sorry.." I trail off seeing Hannibal with Will slightly behind him "y-you need s-something?" I asked them hesitantly, they were scaring me a little as they were just watching me.

I go to slip past Hannibal but feel an arm quickly pick me up, throwing me back onto my bed.

I gasp and look shocked at Will.

He moved so quickly.

"Gently Will" i heard Hannibal smoothly say.

Will stalked towards my bed as i backed up until my back hit the headboard.

Hannibal slowly walked to the other side and he sat on the edge of my bed, almost as though he was waiting for something.

I looked between the two, then the door and back to them.

I leaped off the bed towards the door, only to be grabbed by Hannibal who let out a low growl causing me to stop Struggling.

"L-let me g-go" i stutter out fearfully.

"Not in our lifetime my love" Hannibal purrs into my ear causing me to shudder and Hannibal moved me so i was straddling his lap.

I hear shuffling and glance up to see Will crawling onto my bed, lying down.

My eyes dart back to Hannibal's as he rubs circled onto my back.

"Relax dear, we will not hurt you" i shake my head at him slowly, still in fear.

He lifts me up and places me near Will, he immediately pulls me down to him and wraps his arms around me.

I then hear rustling and i look to see Hannibal taking his blazer off, leaving just his shirt and trousers on, he laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around me too.

"I-if you wanted to c-cuddle you could have just a-asked" i whisper to them and hear chuckles.

Hannibal hums and cuddles me close, i relax into them and Will starts playing with my hair absentmindedly.

I sigh and my eyes flutter shut, i fall asleep in their embraces.

[NOT EDITED]