Chapter 20

I stood up as i no longer saw the pair of men and unlocked the door, peeking out through a crack.

I saw both boys jump down and run quietly towards the now ajar door.

They both hugged me when i opened it wider "jesus i thought those guys were gonna break in" Stu said slightly breathless.

"Me too" i spoke quietly.

"The masks they had on were leather, didn't look like animal" Billy noted "maybe human?" He tilted his head.

"I don't know but i'm just glad they didn't see you two" i spoke up louder.

They both chuckled.

"What?" I ask tilting my head playfully.

"You are the one they were chasing baby" Billy stated.

"Yeah, yeah" i mutter, sighing.

I heard the chainsaw again and we all froze staring at the woodland.

"Their names are Bubba and Thomas" i say to the two boys.

They snapped their heads to me in question "Bubba signed to me".

They nodded slowly and turned their gazes back to the trees.

I watched in horror as a man ran towards us screaming for help.

Billy glared at the teenager "please help!"

I saw Bubba run from the trees with his chainsaw and stabbed it through the poor guy's chest.

He was panting, he glanced up seeing three pairs of legs not 20 feet from him and started babbling loudly.

I snapped my head to where he came from seeing Thomas emerge carrying a girl's body on his shoulder and dragging a boy in one hand and the chainsaw in the other.

He saw us and dropped the two bodies, now holding the chainsaw with both "oh shit" i breathed.

The two boys pushed me back and closed the door in my face much to my horror, locking it.

I ran upstairs to the balcony and looked down at them.

Billy and Stu had gotten their knives out and had separated to either side of the brothers.

My mind started racing, i began thinking of all the scenarios that could happen, to Billy and Stu getting killed, to one of the brothers getting killed.

Wait why did i care if the brothers got killed, i frowned in confusion.

They did look familiar, their names sounded familiar.. Bubba and Thomas, Bubby.

The nicknames for my old friends when we used to live around here.

Bubby and Tommy, there was no way!

I ran into my room and dug through my closet looking for my brother's photo album.

After a few minutes i found it and roughly turned the pages to the picture.

I found it, the four kids, two tall little boys behind mine and Vlad's young self. I took it out of the plastic sleeve and ran back to the balcony turning it over and reading the names.

"Bubba Sawyer and Thomas Hewitt" i breathed out.

As i looked over the balcony i froze, billy had managed to stab Bubba in the arm and Thomas looked furious, trying to swing his hammer at him, Stu was out cold and was bleeding from his head.

I climbed over the railing and climbed down the pipe, jumping onto the grass and running over to Stu, he was still breathing.

I looked up towards the fight and saw Bubba staring at me.