Relocation

Gelsenkirchen 2013 11am,
Kira and her family are sitting in a small red car.  They've only been on the road for 30 minutes, but for Kira it feels terrible.  Kira actually goes to a school in Essen, but from today on she doesn't go to school anymore.

The holidays are over and they are heading to their new house.  Her parents saw the house and bought it straight away because of the low price.  Kira only knew after they had already signed the contract.

That's why Kira hasn't spoken to her parents for the entire holiday.  All the luggage is lying next to her and the trunk is also fully packed.  Kira can no longer feel her feet under all the bags and suitcases.  She shouted angrily: "You are so mean to me, first I have to leave all my friends and now my foot space is being taken away!" Her mother only replied: "Oh, darling, you could have said something sooner.  “We’re going to stop and repack for a moment, okay?”
Kira said nothing more.  As her parents packed everything, she quickly looked at her cell phone.

She had received a new message.  It was from her best friend Wendy.

Wendy writes:
Hey, just having breakfast break.  Have you managed to convince your parents to come back yet?  I miss you very much.  By the way, Mr. Martin is sick and we just have a substitute lesson now.  You always miss the good things too.  By the way, Marta is still mad at you for moving away.

Kira wrote back:
Hi Wendy, unfortunately my parents really want to move into this house and the walk to school would be too long if I still went to the old school.
Also crazy, why do you suddenly have so much representation?  Otherwise we only have once a week at most and Marta shouldn't make such a drama, I think that's shit too but I can't change that, at least not yet.  Besides, it's none of her business.  After all, we are no longer friends after she stole my wallet.

Wendy didn't write back at first; the new lesson had probably started.  Kira looked out the window.  Her father suddenly said: "We'll be there in 3 hours!" Kira saw her life pass her by. Frustrated, she put on her headphones and listened to music.

After 3 hours her parents were standing in front of the house.  Kira didn't get out.  Her mother took Kira's hand and pulled her out of the car.  Her parents were super excited.  They entered slowly and looked around.  Kira went to her new room.  Frightened and disgusted, she called out to her parents: "Really now?!  Here's an old, ugly wardrobe in my room!" Her parents immediately came up and her mother said obtimistically: "It's beautiful! The poor wardrobe, it's probably been forgotten. I'm sure you'll take good care of it  . I just received a message that the furniture will be arriving soon but unfortunately your old wardrobe broke on the way."

Kira looked shocked.  That can not be true.  Even fate had conspired against them.  She shouted angrily: "But I don't want it!" Her father then said dissatisfied: "Why are you so ungrateful, some people don't have a wardrobe! You'll keep this wardrobe!"  ,,But.....!"