36.

Chapter 36

While walking, Taehyung noticed a car on the road behind him moving slowly, as if it was trying to go at his pace. It has been following him for quite a long time now, and he found it irritating. He's also been trying to mislead that car, but it didn't even work.

He contacted Hesun while going inside the mall to make sure that he wouldn't look suspicious.

“Where are you? I've been waiting for you.” Hesun talked to him on the phone.

“I can't go there for now, let's meet next time.” Taehyung responded while acting as if he were choosing some clothes.

“What? Are you being serious right now?” Hesun grumbled annoyingly.

“Someone was following me, you would rather not get caught, do you?” Taehyung told him.

“Don't tell me you got caught by your husband? Wow, we're just starting, but everything is getting messed up.” Hesun mocked him.

“Shut up, it's not like I expected this to happen.” Taehyung grumbled.

Hesun just hung up the phone, and Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. He bought some clothes to act as if he really went to the mall as his alibi.

“What did you find?” Jungkook asked Robert who arrived in his office.

“Nothing suspicious, Sir, everything is normal.” Robert told him.

“I see, then, how about these rumors about my upcoming wedding?” Jungkook inquired and looked at him.

“It's yet to be confirmed, Sir, I haven't compiled any proof about that.” Robert said.

“Okay, thank you. Make sure to give me an answer as soon as possible.” Jungkook stated and sighed.

“Alright, Sir.” Robert bowed his head and left.

Jungsoo decided to go to Taewoo's school since his classes ended quickly due to some preparation for an upcoming event in their school. He just wanted to check what was his little brother doing and besides, he had nothing to do.

Taewoo's class also ended, and he was currently waiting for his Appa to come and pick him up. His teacher already texted his Appa and told him to wait for a while because she had to check the classroom and would come back to him later.

“Hey, your father told me to pick you up.” A strange man appeared in front of Taewoo.

Taewoo looked up with his innocent, curious eyes.

“Who's father?” Taewoo asked the man innocently.

“Your…  father?” The strange man seemed to be confused.

“Yeah, I know that, but which of my fathers told you that?” Taewoo stated.

That startled the man in question, he looked around to make sure that no one was watching them and let out a nervous laugh.

“Don't ask too many questions, yeah? Just come with me, I'll bring you to your father.” The stranger man grabbed Taewoo's right arm.

“I don't want to! You don't even know my father!” Taewoo shouted to the man.

“Ssh, don't make a scene here, come on.” The stranger man lifted him but Taewoo kept punching him, but it was no use to him.

Taewoo shouted to get his teacher's attention because, apparently, most of the students and parents had gone home already.