28.

Chapter 28

Taewoo and Jungsoo were sleeping together after their dinner. They were sharing the same bed because the flat that V rented only had 2 rooms. He was relieved that the two fell asleep early because they kept playing together when Taewoo went back to the flat. V was now cleaning the living area because it was messy, it became the kids' playground.

“Wait, I'll be there!” V said when he heard knocks once again.

He put the toys inside the box and closed it. He went to the door to open it and to his surprise, it was Jungkook this time. Seriously, what's happening?

“Jungkook” He uttered while looking at Jungkook.

“Baby” Jungkook drunkenly said and hugged V tightly.

“Wait, you're drunk?” V asked in confusion.

“What? No~ I'm sober~” Jungkook whined.

“You're lying, it's obvious, you reek of alcohol right now.” V said and pulled Jungkook inside after closing the door.

“Hehe, Am I drunk? I don't know~ I might know if you marry me.” Jungkook chuckled.

What is he sayin'?

“Sit down for a while, I'll go get a glass of milk for you.” V said, pushing Jungkook to the touch.

He yelped when Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him on his lap.

“No~ don't leave me, I want you to stay here. Please — love me again. I don't want nobody else, I just want you.” Jungkook muttered, snuggling his face in the crook of V's neck.

“I'm just going to get you a glass of milk, don't worry, I'll be back quickly.” V uttered and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

“Really? You will come back quickly, right? Promise?” Jungkook said and looked at V with teary eyes.

“Yes, I promise.” V responded and Jungkook smiled.

V sighed when Jungkook let him go, and he went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk for him.

“Here, make sure to finish it.” V told Jungkook and gave him the milk.

Jungkook took it and gulped it immediately.

“Why did you even drink alcohol in the first place?” V asked him.

“Nothing. Just wanna celebrate, I felt like today was my lucky day.” Jungkook giggled.

“What do you mean?” V inquired cautiously.

“Not gonna tell you, it's a secret, shh.” Jungkook chuckled and lay down on the couch.

“Don't sleep here, get up, you must take a shower first and take a sleep.” V said and pulled Jungkook's arm.

“Can you carry me? I'm too lazy to stand up right now.” Jungkook mumbled.

“Stand up, or I'll kick your ass.” V said in his deep tone, causing Jungkook to feel a shiver.

“Roger that!”

Jungkook immediately stood up and ran to V's bedroom. V sighed, can someone explain to him what's happening to his husband and son? He doesn't understand them.

He went to his room to check what's Jungkook doing and there he was, sleeping on the bed with a boxer only. He shook his head and pushed his hair. At least he could have a peaceful night now.