53.

Chapter 53

V takes a sharp inhale when he feels the blunt tip of Jungkook's cock rubbing up against his hole. He wiggles his hips a bit, trying to tell the man silently to hurry up.

Jungkook doesn't make him wait too long, gently pushing his cock into his husband's ass, groaning at the tightness. He slides in until the hilt, and V's head swims, overwhelmed yet still wanting more.

He starts thrusting almost immediately, albeit still slow and careful, still teasing V.

“Jungkook ngh,” V breathes as he tries to push his hips down on Jungkook's cock. “Harder— nggh— please.”

V's breath hitches, and he clenches around Jungkook unconsciously, earning an airy moan from him. V rolls his hips, thighs pressing flush against V's ass as he fucks deep into his husband. V's arms fly up to cling onto his neck, burying his face in Jungkook's shoulder.

V's pants, voice melting into a moan as Jungkook begins to fuck him in earnest, leaning closer and coaxing V to wrap his legs around his waist.

“So beautiful,” Jungkook praises. V tightens again, and he mouths at Jungkook's skin to muffle his noises.

This. This is what V wants. What drives him mad, and keeps him sane at the same time. He holds on to Jungkook tighter, using the heels of his feet to push the man closer to him, to give him more.

Jungkook is barely pulling out now, pounding into V relentlessly. He’s panting just as heavily as the boy, breath hot against V's skin.

“Taehyung– baby, you feel like heaven around me. So good. You’re so perfect,” he murmurs.

V keens, loosening his hold on Jungkook so he can mouth at his neck, kiss his jaw, lick at the corner of Jungkook's lips.

“Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook,” V cries out desperately. His lips finally slot against Jungkook's, eyes rolling back as the man sucks on his tongue.

He’s so close, has been since Jungkook pushed his cock into him earlier, but V tries to fight it off. He doesn’t want it to end yet, he wants more. He wants to live in this moment, to feel everything, to take everything that Jungkook will allow him to have.

In the end, V is still the first to come, legs tightening around Jungkook's waist as he trembles all over from the force of his orgasm. But Jungkook doesn’t stop, bracing one arm by the side of V’s head to ram into him faster, harder, trying to chase his own high as V clenches around him, already too sensitive from the stimulation.

Jungkook buries his cock deep into V when he finally comes, and V gasps as he feels the man’s load fill him up. He doesn’t even complain when Jungkook flops down on top of him afterward, making an even bigger mess between them. He just smiles tiredly and uses his thighs to lock his teacher in place.

V gently reaches for Jungkook's face and cups his cheeks to kiss him again, sweeter and much softer this time.

They kiss and kiss, until V feels his eyelids begin to grow heavy.