47.

Chapter 47

Mirae was inside the bathroom of her house, coughing up blood with her saliva. There's something going on with her body, she can't tell what is it, but definitely something was wrong going on.

She can contact her doctor, but she's too weak to do that. Mirae knew she was healthy, she was going through monthly check-ups to make sure nothing was wrong with her. She doesn't understand why her body is acting up. Her doctor told her that she was healthy and there was nothing complications in her body. But what was happening to her right now?

Her legs were like jelly, that she could barely move or do anything. Her head was going dizzy, and her sight was getting blurry. She can't properly eat because she ends up vomiting them as if her stomach doesn't want food. This is the first time she ever felt something like this.

"Urk" She vomited once again, not knowing what to do and wincing in pain.

She had to hold on, she hadn't killed Taehyung and Jungkook yet. She had to do something to get revenge on them. That's why she shouldn't let her body decide her ending like this.

"Go and pick whatever you want, I'll pay for them." Jungkook told his kids after hearing his phone ringing.

They went to the convenience to buy snacks for later since they wanted to watch some movies together and, of course, snacks are essential.

Jungkook slightly went away from them but still kept his eyes on them to make sure they wouldn't cause any chairs.

"What is it, Hyung?" Jungkook started, knowing it was Jin who called.

"Did you hear your mother was brought to the hospital?" Jin asked him.

"Oh, she survived, then." Jungkook responded with no hint of interest or whatsoever.

"She was poisoned." Jin told him.

"Okay, and?" Jungkook shortly replied, nodding his head to Taewoo who showed him Lays, asking him if it was okay.

"You're not interested at all, are you?" Jin sighed this time.

"Why would I? I don't care about her. What do you want me to do? Visit her and congratulate her for escaping her death?" Jungkook said.

"You sounded as if you knew this would happen. Are you the one who did that?" Jin asked him.

"Of course not, I'm a good boy." Jungkook said innocently.

"Yeah, sure you are." Jin rolled his eyes.

"By the way, how did you know that?" Jungkook inquired, showing his thumb up to Jungsoo, who took 1.5 liters of Coca-Cola.

"What do you mean? The one that I knew what happened to her or the one that you poisoned her?" Jin retorted.

"The first one." Jungkook replied.

"Joon told me, he was in the hospital where Mirae was brought." Jin told him.

"Hm, she's so lucky, as I expected from a devil like her. It wouldn't be easy to get rid of her." Jungkook uttered.

"What if they investigate this? You would be fucked up." Jin said.

"As if that would happen, anyway, I have to go now, my kids are waiting for me. Also, my husband is waiting for us too. Let's just talk later after I fuck my husband." Jungkook chuckled and ended the call after he could hear Jin cursing him.

He hid his phone and went to the cashier, where his kids waiting for him, and paid for whatever they picked up.