1.

Chapter 1

People on the farm were gathering around the huge ranch in Daegu. Even though they weren't farmers, they were trying to take a look at the handsome man who was busy harvesting the rice. That person looks like a superstar with his ethereal looks.

They can't help but admire him because his face is unique and not common to see on the ranch.

“Wow, how could someone like him be in this place? He deserves a palace.” Minyoung uttered who was staring at the person.

“Seriously, he looks like a prince in disguise.” Simeon replied with a flushed face.

“Where do you think Mr. Park Oh saw him? He suddenly appeared in our place out of nowhere, as if a shooting star fell on this ranch.” Shin-ah asked still can't help but fall in love with the person who was their topic.

“Aish, you three women, go back to do all your chores and stop watching my nephew!” Mr

“Aish, you three women, go back to do all your chores and stop watching my nephew!” Mr. Park appeared behind them, causing them to flinch.

“Sorry, Mr. Park” They apologized and went back to their chores.

“V!”

Park V

Park V. That was the name he is known for. The V means Very because he is very handsome, very smart, and very mysterious. While Park, obviously was given by Park Oh since V said that he can't remember anything that happened to him, like how he ended up in the river where Mr. Park found him.

They let him stay with them because he looks so lost, and they would rather not abandon him in that kind of situation where he doesn't even know anything about himself. People on the ranch knew V as Mr. Park's nephew, but they knew it was a lie because V's appearance was nothing compared to Mr. Park's family.

V looked at him and smiled, seeing his Uncle.

“Uncle, what are you doing here?” V walked to Mr. Park.

“Uh, your son, Taewoo was looking for you.  I told him that you were busy, but he insisted. Taewoo already missed you.” Mr. Park told him.

Oh yeah, V has a son named Taewoo, 5 years old now. Yet, Taewoo doesn't resemble any of V's features, but that doesn't mean Taewoo isn't handsome. Taewoo is handsome too, but his face is somewhat like they've seen before but can't remember where.

 Taewoo is handsome too, but his face is somewhat like they've seen before but can't remember where

It seemed like he resembles his other father's face instead of V.

“I'm sorry Uncle if he causes you any trouble.” V apologized to his Uncle.

“Aigoo, it's nothing, Taewoo is like my grandson. You should get going now, he must be wailing in your house.” Mr. Park giggled.

“Thank you for understanding, Uncle.” V smiled and bowed his head.

“Yeah, yeah, go now so these people will go back to their tasks rather than staring at you.” Mr. Park ruffled V's hair.

V hummed and left the ranch to go to the house where he is staying with his son.

“All of you, go back to your work before I fire all of you, seriously, stop drooling over my nephew. It's not like it's your first time to see someone who's handsome like him, I exist you know.” Mr. Park told his workers.

They all shook their heads and decided to go back to their work instead of listening to Mr. Park's jokes.