4.

Chapter 4

“V Oppa, finally you're here. Taewoo won't stop crying, looking for you.” Sungyeol uttered in relief.

She's the daughter of Mr. Park Oh, she's very kind and the one who will take care of Taewoo when V goes to work at the ranch.

“I'm sorry, I ran an errand on my way. Where is he?” V replied by asking.

“He's in his room, he's mad at me because he thought I'm lying.” Sungyeol pouted.

V giggled and went to Taewoo's room, knocking on the door.

“Baby, Appa is here, can you please open the door for me?” V said softly.

The door was opened, revealing the 5-year-old boy, Taewoo.

“Appa!” Taewoo ran to his Appa's leg, hugging his right leg.

“I'm sorry baby, Appa just arrived.” V crouched down and hugged his son.

“It's okay, Appa, Taewoo-nie just missed you.” Taewoo responded, snuggling his face on V's chest.

“What happened? Does someone make you upset?” V asked his son.

He knew that Taewoo would usually act like this if he got a problem. Taewoo pulled away, looking down while fidgeting with his fingers.

“My classmates were bullying me because I don't have another Dad. They said I'm supposed to have a Dad because I have Appa who gave birth to me, but when I told them I only have one, they made fun of me.” Taewoo sniffled.

V was taken aback when he heard that, he didn't expect that Taewoo would think about that. How can he tell the truth to Taewoo?

“Taewoo-nie, didn't you tell them that your other Dad was working far away? He's working from far away.” Sungyeol covered up for V, sensing that he was uncomfortable with that topic.

“Really?” Taewoo looked at her with his big, bright doe eyes.

“Yes, uh… he's far because… uh, he works for a big…. uhh…”

Sungyeol was nervous because she couldn't make up the lies in her head.

“Your dad is a CEO, baby, he owns a big company in Seoul. He can't visit us because he's so busy, even if he wanted to.” V told his son with a serious face.

Sungyeol was relieved that V made a lie successfully.

“Then, let's visit him, Appa, I would like to see him, so I can show him to them.” Taewoo uttered, looking at his dad.

“Okay, but you have to sleep early and eat your food, or else, we won't go there if you're a bad boy. Your dad doesn't like bad boys, he will punish them.” V stated to Taewoo.

“I-I'll be a good boy, Appa, I promised.” Taewoo swallowed.

“Good, eat now and make sure not to leave anything.” V said, ruffling Taewoo's hair.

Taewoo immediately went to the dining area to eat the food that Sungyeol prepared for him.

“How will you do that, Oppa? You don't know who's your partner.” Sungyeol uttered.

“What? Don't tell me you believe that? It was all a lie, I just wanted him to obey me.”  V chuckled.

“But the way you said, it looks so real. Wow, Oppa, you are a good actor. But, you are giving Taewoo false hope.” Sungyeol said.

“Don't worry, we're going to Seoul, so he can have some fun there. And I heard there will be a lot of opportunities I can get there too. I would like to go to Seoul.” V smiled.

“Right, that's true, I'm sure you will be successful there too.” Sungyeol giggled.

Why not try to go to Seoul?

That place must have missed his presence.

It's been a long time, a really long time. It's the perfect time to have some real FUN too, right?