18.

Chapter 18

If there is something V wanted to do right now, it's to think about why he married Jungkook. How come he didn't think Jungkook was a beast if it's already obvious to bed?

He should have gotten used to Jungkook's stamina because it's not his first time doing it with him for many rounds. But why can't he?

Seriously, should he regret marrying Jungkook? Because it felt like he should.

He was cursing him in his mind because he couldn't get up on the bed due to his sensitive shaky legs and his sore body.

“Good Morning”

He heard the door open and Jungkook's cheerful voice. V sat up on the bed and saw Jungkook sitting in front of him with the breakfast served on the bed. He wanted to hate him, but how?

If Jungkook's face was literally like this?

“What?” Jungkook asked while smiling ear-to-ear, seeing V's face

“Wow, your face is so bright, I wonder why?” V retorted, mockingly.

“It's because you are so cute right now, want to fuck you again.” Jungkook smiled innocently.

“Fuck yourself.” V rolled his eyes and ate the food.

“I'm just kidding, by the way, are you busy? I was thinking if we should go on a date today.” Jungkook said.

“I'm sorry, I can't today, I am busy.” V replied.

He wasn't lying, though, Sunyeol brought Taewoo to his school and updated him that she couldn't pick him up because she had to go back to Daegu.

“Oh, okay, I'll drive you home, then.” Jungkook offered.

“No, it's okay, I have to go somewhere else.” V uttered.

“Don't worry, I'm going to go to my son's school today to pick him up. I wouldn't mind if I drove you to your destination. Don't you want me to drive you? Perhaps, you are hiding something from me.” Jungkook stated.

“I-It's not like that, I… I'm going to pick up my son from his school too.” V muttered, biting his bottom lip.

“Oh, wait, aren't you single? Does that mean you have a lover? A partner?” Jungkook asked.

“No, you're wrong, I'm a single father. I am afraid to tell you because you might dislike me.” V sighed.

Well, it's kind of a lie on his side. He actually doesn't want Jungkook to meet Taewoo yet. He was worried that Taewoo might get involved in his plans. And he was sure if Jungkook saw their son, he wouldn't doubt that Taewoo was his child because of their faces.

He felt Jungkook's hands cupping his cheeks.

“I would love to get close to your son.” Jungkook smiled.

“But, he might get confused if he sees you. And you are a busy person, right? Don't mind me, I'll be fine.” V swallowed.

“Are you lying to me right now?” Jungkook's voice suddenly sounded serious that made V tremble.

He couldn't help but felt scared seeing how Jungkook looked at him.

“I'm… Of course not… Fine, if you really want to see him.” V sighed.

It seemed like Taewoo will meet his Dad in no time. This is not part of his plans.