19.

Chapter 19

The people at the school were looking in their direction. Why not? Being with Jungkook, the CEO will surely be confusing. Why would he be in the school with a stranger? Or maybe, not so stranger.

“Oh, Taewoonie, that handsome man looks like you!”

Suddenly, two kids appeared in front of them and Jungkook was staring at Taewoo, he couldn't be wrong, this was the same kid he met in the restaurant.

If this kid was V's child, there's no way it wasn't his. He didn't get any features of V, this kid's face inherited his face. And if this kid's age is 5 years old, he can confirm on his own that this kid is his.

That also means V is his missing husband.

But, does that mean he got amnesia, that's why he didn't remember anything.

See, this is what V meant, there's no way people will doubt that Taewoo wasn't his child if Taewoo was literally his look-alike.

“Woah, are you Taewoonie's Dad, Mister?” Junghyun, the kid beside Taewoo asked Jungkook.

“Uh, he's no…”

“Yes, I'm Taewoo's Dad.” Jungkook crouched down to go on the same height as those kids.

Shit. Jungkook is ruining his plans. He just wanted to get close to Jungkook and introduce their son later on, once he was sure everything was okay. This wasn't supposed to happen right now.

“So, that means Taewoonie isn't lying when he said he got an amazing Dad in the world?”

Out of nowhere, a bunch of kids surrounded them.

“Of course, I already told you, my Dad is amazing!” Taewoo proudly said and hugged Jungkook.

“Can you be my Dad too?” Inseok asked, looking at Jungkook.

“No! He's not your Dad, he's mine!” Taewoo blocked Jungkook from them.

Déjà vu, isn't it?

Taehyung can remember Jungsoo's reaction to Taewoo when a kid from the store where he was working thought he was his Appa.

“Tell them, Dad, tell them Dad can't be theirs!” Taewoo turned around and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

“Of course, Dad only loves Taewoonie.” Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taewoo's hair.

“See, Dad already said it, now, go away. Blee.” Taewoo poked his tongue out, teasing them.

The kids run away, crying because Jungkook can't be their Daddy.

“Taewoo, stop that, you should let go of him. He had to leave and go to his work.” V pulled Taewoo from Jungkook.

“What? Won't Dad stay with us?” Taewoo pouted.

“Well, you know Dad is super busy, right? He can't be with us right now.” V told Taewoo.

“But I wanted to be with him.” Taewoo frowned.

“Don't worry, Dad will be with you tomorrow.” Jungkook uttered.

“Really?” Taewoo's doe eyes shine like how Jungkook's eyes do when he looks at Taehyung after hearing he would get kisses from his husband.

“Yes, Dad and Appa will have a date tomorrow, and you'll come with us, do you like that? You will meet your big brother, too.” Jungkook smiled.

No, that also shouldn't happen…

Why is Jungkook mentioning that?

He doesn't know yet that Taewoo was his literal son, right?

No… that can't be real, or else, he will be fucked up.

“I have a big brother? Yes!” Taewoo jumped in happiness.

“Now, be a good boy to Appa, okay?” Jungkook giggled.

“Yes, yes, I will. Thank you, Dad!”

Taewoo hugged Jungkook tightly while V was cursing internally.