20.

Chapter 20

“I'm sorry, a friend of mine saw your billboard out of nowhere and teased Taewoo that you were his dad, that's why Taewoo thought you were his father.” V spoke with Jungkook.

Jungkook drove him to their apartment and V brought Taewoo inside.

“It's okay, I might be his Dad one day.” Jungkook chuckled.

“What do you mean?” V asked, looking at him confused.

He was kind of nervous right now for some unbeknownst reason.

“Well, I'm going to date you and I felt like I have a chance to have your heart. And who knows, I might marry you and Taewoo will be officially my son.” Jungkook stated.

He felt relieved that's what Jungkook thought and nothing else.

“Ah, you should go now, your son must be waiting for you. I already wasted your time, see you tomorrow, then.” V smiled.

“See you tomorrow.”

V was surprised when Jungkook pecked his lips before he went inside the car and drove away.

At least, he was able to fool Jungkook for once. He knew it wasn't easy to fool him because Hesun already told him about that.

“Hyung, you said you knew a forensic examiner, right?” Jungkook asked through the phone.

“Yes, he's a friend of mine, why did you ask?” Namjoon responded.

“Well, I just wanted you to help me conduct a DNA test on someone I knew. I wanted to know if that kid was my son.” Jungkook stated.

“What? Don't tell me you are doubting that Jungsoo is your son. Dude, that kid was literally your copy, why would you even doubt him?” Namjoon sighed frustrated.

“It's not like that, I knew Jungsoo is my son, okay? I saw Taehyung give birth to him. It's not him, it was someone else.” Jungkook retorted.

“Oh no, you got an affair, don't you? And that someone was bugging you that you made them pregnant, that's why you're looking for a DNA test. You literally messed up, Jungkook.” Namjoon replied.

“It's your head that messed up, Hyung, not me. I will tell you everything once my assumption is right. For now, help me with a DNA test, okay?” Jungkook sighed.

“In able to do that, you have to get permission from the other party to get tested, do you get any approval?” Namjoon inquired.

“No, but I got something to test on. A strand of hair would be fine, right?” Jungkook grinned while looking at the strand of Taewoo's hair on the small plastic bag.

He got them when he ruffled Taewoo's hair and secretly hid them in his hand.

“Seriously, you're going nuts.” Namjoon sighed.

“Yeah, sure, whatever you say.” Jungkook ended the call.

If he got a positive result, he will get back what's his. It's the right time to reunite with his family.

“Taehyung, no wonder why I love you so much. You are a genius, but not enough to fool me. You should improve your acting more. Let's act for a while, yeah?” Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook already knew since the beginning. He noticed it after the party when he called V as Taehyung and his husband unfortunately responded to him.

It's not his fault that he noticed it right away, it just happened that he is smart.