51.

Chapter 51

“Beautiful,” Jungkook whispers. The way his lips brush against the skin of the inside of V's thigh sends a delicious shudder throughout his body.

His cock twitches and V flushes deeper when Jungkook notices, chuckling before continuing to sponge kisses along his legs. “My darling is always so beautiful,” he adds, as if just to fluster V even more than he already is.

“Stop it,” V whines, bringing his arms up to hide his face behind them. He inhales a shaky breath as Jungkook bites him, soft enough so that it’s not too painful, but hard enough to leave a mark.

Jungkook lifts his head up, and V moves his arms a bit to peek at him, heart stuttering when he sees Jungkook looking at him with hooded eyes. “Stop what?”

“Teasing,” he mumbles, covering his face again. The sight of Jungkook in between his legs and so damn close to his cock is too much for V, and he doesn’t know how much he can take before he loses his mind.

“Even though you like it so much?” Jungkook leans forward again and noses along his cock, now red at the tip and drooling with precum, leaving a wet sheen where it rests over his tummy. V whines again, hips rising of their own accord, but Jungkook pushes him back down onto the bed gently.

Jungkook lets his breath ghost along the length of his dick, humming in satisfaction when it jumps in sensitivity. “You’re so cute,” he mutters with his lips sitting right under his glans, sending a jolt of delicious vibration down his cock.

“ Jungkook,” V gasps, and Jungkook has to place a large hand firmly over his hip to stop him from moving again as he takes the head into his mouth, sucking gently. “I can’t, I can’t, I can’t–”

“What’s the matter, baby?” Jungkook asks, moving away from V's cock to plant a wet kiss on the dip of his pelvis, and it drives V crazy. His whole body feels like it’s on fire, but instead of wanting to be doused, every touch Jungkook gives him only makes him want to burn even more.

“No more, please, — Ah!” he pleads, almost sobbing. His body trembles down to his core with need. Jungkook has been teasing him for what seems like hours, and V is sure any more of this will send him over the edge, leaving him unsatisfied and aching.

Jungkook hums, lifting himself to lean over V's body. He coaxes his husband's arms away from his face and guides them around his neck. He kisses him softly, hand cupping his cheek. V's heart blooms and his breath hitches as he reciprocates eagerly, almost shaking when Jungkook slides his tongue into his mouth.

They kiss for what feels like an eternity, but V can never get enough. He could lay like this forever, melting in Jungkook's arms and drowning in his kisses. But right now, V wants more, he wants more than this. He wants Jungkook to give him more until his brain can't process anymore.