48.

Chapter 48

Mirae fortunately recovered from being poisoned and is now safe, but she has to stay in the hospital to make sure she will be fine until the trial comes. Well, she agreed to it, after all, it's for her safety and health.

But what is her lovely and innocent son doing in her room?

“What are you doing here?” She asked Jungkook, who had some guts to bring her flowers.

It's not just simple flowers, they are black and white roses as if he were grieving for her.

“To visit you, of course. I'm worried, you know.” Jungkook smiled innocently.

“If you're here to mock me, I don't have to spare for you. Get out of my sight.” Mirae rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

She was sitting with her back resting on a headrest, watching some drama to ease her boredom.

“Don't be so salty that I didn't bring you beautiful flowers. It's not my fault that I didn't know that I would visit you in the hospital alive, I thought you were dead, so I came prepared. If you just know how happy I am right now.” Jungkook stated, mocking her.

“Fuck you! Get out, I'm not happy seeing you either!” Mirae shouted, annoyed by her son's appearance in front of her.

“Really? Don't worry, I understand you. But, seriously, did you already sell your soul to the devil or is hell afraid of you, that's why they haven't welcomed you yet. I bet it's the latter.” Jungkook grinned.

“I won't die unless I kill you first.” Mirae smirked.

“Hmm, you know, you should think that dextrose might contain some poison that will surely kill you right away.” Jungkook said with naivety.

“What the fuck did you do?!” Mirae immediately removed the dextrose from her hand and threw it away while panicking, not knowing how much poison she consumed.

“Calm down, I'm just kidding. Are you that traumatized that I might do it? I should have forced you to take them rather than mixing them with liquid. I like seeing you suffering before you die.” Jungkook snickered.

If Mirae could stand right now, she would surely slap Jungkook in the face, but since she was still feeling weak, she couldn't do it. She can't help but fist her hands, controlling her rage towards her son.

“Oh, you can't move your legs? That's too bad. Do you want to cut them off for free? I will gladly do that just for you.” Jungkook smirked.

“Get out! I said get out! I don't want to see you ever again! If you have nothing normal to say, just get the fuck out if you would rather not regret anything. You can't stop me just by threatening me, I will take my revenge, no matter what happens, even if I had to surely kill your stupid husband!” Mirae gritted her teeth while glaring at him.

“Hahahaha” Jungkook can't help but laugh instead. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at that. I just found it amusing.” he wiped off his fake tears.

“Asshole, leave me alone!” Mirae shouted once again.

“Anyway, once you die, please check Shin if she was there. I'm sure she missed you so much. You two will reunite soon.”

Jungkook threw the flowers to her face and left after pissing off the kindest mother in the world.