39.

Chapter 39

“Sir, she is planning to escape, what should we do?” Minhyuk told Jungkook, who had bloody knuckles after brutally beating Sol, the strange man who attempted to kidnap his son.

Minhyuk was the person who spoke to Shin earlier. He's been loyal to Jungkook, even though it was Mirae who hired him. It just happened that Shin thought he was on her side but in fact, he was planning to tell everything to Jungkook when Shin told him to hire someone to kidnap his boss's son. He is also the “police” who arrested Sol.

“Where is she planning to go?” Jungkook asked him while wiping off his bloody hands with the towel.

“I believe she would go to her villa in California. Should we get rid of her before she can escape?” Minhyuk inquired, looking at his boss.

Jungkook smirked, “Yes, make sure she would be 6ft to the ground.” he replied.

“Okay, sir.” Minhyuk bowed his head. “But how about your mother? I'm sure she will look for her.” he added.

“Don't mind her, I'll ruin her too. For now, that woman shouldn't be able to escape no matter what. I want her to pay for everything she did to my family.” Jungkook told him.

“I understand, sir.” Minhyuk replied.

“And about this body, feed him to my pets, it's so long since they've been starving.” Jungkook grinned.

“N-no! Please, I don't want to die, let me live! I told you everything I knew, please spare my life!” Sol begged, knowing what Jungkook meant, but Jungkook didn't even bother to listen to him.

He knew he would be fed to those wild carnivorous animals. He heard about them like they said that he would feed you to the black puma, gigantic lions, and wild bears, but most of them don't have concrete proof to prove that Jungkook did that stuff after killing someone. He believed it was just a baseless rumor, but now, he knew he shouldn't be involved with him, but it's too late now.

“Will do,” Minhyuk respectfully replied, understanding what Jungkook meant. “Your clothes will be on the second floor, Sir. The maid will be waiting for you there,” he added.

Jungkook hums and leaves the torture room to go and change his clothes because he is such a mess right now.

“It's 3:45 am now, you've been gone so long. Where have you been?” V asked Jungkook after he saw him go inside his flat.

“I had to file a report about what happened earlier, and it took so long before the bastard spit out the truth.” Jungkook stated and went near Taehyung.

“Is that what you mean when you told Jungsoo that you had to clean up some mess?” V inquired, looking at Jungkook.

“Yeah, I cooperated with the police because I didn't want them to bother you. Don't worry, they informed me that he wouldn't be able to escape the prison. And they would arrest the person behind this.” Jungkook stated, with a dark meaning behind his words.

“That's good to hear then, I'm glad everything went well.” V smiled a bit in relief.

“Why are you still awake? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping this time?” Jungkook changed the topic.

“Ah, I just happened to wake up for no reason and I got thirsty.” V said.

“I see, we should sleep too. I'll go first, I want to take a quick shower.” Jungkook said and walked away.

Taehyung looked at him, for some reason, he could tell that Jungkook was indeed lying.