Chapter 26.5: Deliver Some News

Shawn's Pov:

After washing the day off, eating pizza and other junk foods while watching tv. We have moved into my room to lay down and cuddle. It's just been a bunch sighs and random laughs as we blend together.

The position were in is quite comfortable and just nice; really nice. Megan lays on top of my body with me between her legs, while my arms are wrapped around her, hands rubbing on her back. It's been so long for us to have just a night to ourselves. I guess Michelle knew that too.

"So, boyfriend, I want to talk relationship stuff." Megan turns her head so we can see each others faces.

"Talk, girlfriend." I say in a high pitch tone. Megan shift to sit up straight on me so it looks like we're in a certain position. Her hands plays with my shirt over my chest as she continues.

"Cute, but I've made a decision." I trance lines on her legs just for the fun of it. "We can give anal a try." My eyes bulge out at the unexpected proposition.

I'm appalled that she actually thought about this, have been thinking about this. Anal didn't seem like her forte, and I wasn't going to hold it against her. My intentions was just to confess a kink, not actually have it played out in relationship. It's something that you have to be completely sure about.

"Maybe you should-" I try to speak but she cuts me off.

"I have thought about it. It's been months now, and I could see this as something I'll be in to. Besides there's no take-backs." She crosses her arms under her nice tits that's been playing peek-a-boo with me from my angle.

"Why not?" I ask looking away from her boobs and up at her face.

"I already bought the lube, and there's a no refund policy." I sit up from the bed using my arms as support so she can see my face clearly when I say:

"You sure you want to get fucked in the ass?"

"I'm willin to try with you." She pokes her lips out playing with the collar of my shirt. "I love making you happy, and I love when you get pleasure from my body. If your in it then I'm in it." 

A kiss seals her words

"You've have a way with words." I say against her lips.

"I'm a writer, baby."

"Silly me." I smile in to our kiss.

Our lips move in a fast dance. Her hands holding my face while her fingers tips are scratching my head. My hands lay the back her hips where I can quick slide my hands down to grab handfuls of this ass.

I love: the feeling of her body pressed against mine, the noises she makes when I'm kissing her, the way her eye lashes tickle my skin.

I'm sure I've said this before but I'll never get tired of it.

She's perfect and I have her all to myself...Every last bit of her to MYSELF.

I groan when she starts to feel me up. Her hands slide down from my face, to my shoulders, down to my chest and slowly over my muscles. Definitely found something she loved when she pulled away with a flirty smile.

"Oh, you must've been workin hard." Her hands slide up and down the lines of my abs.

"Yeah, I've been putting in my work." I say in the same flirty tone as her, taking her chin in my hand and pull her back to me for a second round of kisses.

Heavier ones.

 My shirt gone.

Hers pushed up.

Her tongue fights mine for control, but I'm not letting her win. Our lips move feverish against the other trying to come up on top of one another.