Chapter 8: Milk to Milk

Megan's Pov:

"Ow! Bitch!" I shout at Shawn as he ran down the hallway after slappin my butt.

Shawn has declared he was tired of me slapping his butt so he was goin to start doing to do it back. I didn't believe him at first until he actually did it. If it isn't the consequences of my own actions. Now, he seems to do at any given moment. 

It's like it was yesterday I was on my bed readin my damn book in my night clothes. Laying on my stomach I was eating my cookies&cream ice cream rocking my feet in the air happy because the characters in my book broke up when homegirl shoulda been with Danny.

"Oh Candice, when will you open yo damn eyes. That nigga usin to you make his ex jealous. Just be with Chase cause he got that B.E.D and he ain't toxic." I was just mindin my own business in MY own room. I was comfortable in my shorts and big t-shirt.

I was in my lil la la land so I didn't hear the door open. I didn't hear Shawn come in and close my door. I didn't hear him walk over to me.

"Fuck, I wish a nigga will shut me up like that. Dick me down on the bed, table, or the floor. Put it wherever you want. God, I'm feeling hot flashes from the thought." I say sucking the ice cream off my spoon.

And just after that he struck me.

I screamed so loud but quickly stuck my face in my pillow. Shawn stands above me smirking, eyes showing he had succeeded with his mission.

"Awww, what's wrong? You gonna cry?" He mocks me.

"You punk ass bitch." I'm muffled by the pillow as I rub my butt to ease the sting.

"Paybacks a bitch."

"Why you yellin in my house?" Nana bust open my door.

"Scared her a little bit but she's fine." Shawn reassures Nana lies.

"Uh huh." She looks him up and down then at me not believing him.

"Alright now." She continued to watch us as she closes the door.

"It jiggled." He chuckled. I glared at him with so much embarrassement cause he heard what I had said and anger cause that  did hurt. It was the shot heard around the world, at least to me.

"Does it still sting?" He asks me with no sympathy.

"What do you think?"

"Turn your ass around." I gasp out loud. Shawn has never talked like that.

"Uh, cuse me?" I stand on my bed putting my hands on my hips ready to take him on.

"Oh, is this where I shut you up?" He asks and that evil smirks grows on his face once again. I felt myself shrink. Damn, he got me.

"What you don't have anything else to say now?" He teases me pulling me against him. His chin right below my chest as he looks up at me.

"You gettin a bit bold."

"I'm a happy man." He responds.

"I'm liken this side of you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah?" His hands grab the back of my thighs to knock me down on my bed gently before he leans over me to ki-

And we didn't even get to do that cause after that Mamma barged in my room yellin about why I was in there alone with him when I should have learned from Michelle.

"Did that white nigga just slap yo butt?" A dude I've never spoke to before asks me.

"You in my business." I say turnin back to my locker. I mean he saw him do it but I don't want to say no either cause he saw him do it.