Chapter 2: The 3 Oops

Megan' Pov:

It's the end of the first week since we moved to this damn school. I can't even mention to Shawn how majority of us originally hated the idea of moving here. We wanted more space, and the better education, bigger football fields and courts. We wanted it all, but then we found out we were combining my school and Lone Star High.

I gotta admit this school is exactly what I imagined it will be, educationally. Don't even get me started on socially. Though I haven't had a run in with Jack since what happened, there's some people here who's still getting use to 'us'.

I've made a new friend named Coiya. She so mean and sweet, it confuses the hell outta me. Deon seems to like her though even when she slaps the absolute shit outta him. Though I can't say he didn't deserve it.

This is Coiya

This is Coiya.

To be honest I think she likes the attention he gives her. She hits and talk shit but she can neva hide that smile at the end. It's cute and calls me a third wheel every damn time. Anthony too busy chasin white girls cause he obsessed with rejection. And Shawn is with Monica every damn second I see them. She's been takin him everywhere Miguel be at, or I think so, at least.

It's lunch so I've just been wonderin the halls. I'm not gonna be the 7th wheel. Especially after that 'I've missed you" shit he pulled, he got buried thoughts coming back up, and right now they don't need to. I mean it's been two years since I've seen him. I've been on dates, had 'fun' and even had a boyfriend since then. Why would I put myself through this turmoil of feelings again?

"Oh, your master not around today?" Jack voice echoes in the empty hallway. I ignore him and walk the opposite direction away from him. I've learned his father is a police officer and it's best to not put my hands on him.

"Aw c'mon don't be like that. I was just teasing you." His voice gets louder and louder as he catches up to me.

"Go away." I say but he's already grabbing my arm and turning me around to face him. I don't hesitate to yank my arm out of his hold. Who the hell he think he is to touch me?

"But where's the fun in that?... So, I wanted to ask you something. Hear me out." The smile he's givin me is creepy. The golden tooth shines even in the dim light. He reminds me of the joker.

"Let me take you out on a date." After he said that all I could do was stare at him in disbelief.

"No, the fuck." I say turning to walk away again and he quickly runs in front of me.

"No? You said no?" He asks in disbelief.

"Hell no. I'm not going anywhere with yo racist ass. You could be in the klan and tryna lynch me. Nope, uh uh." I shake my head and wave my arms into crosses. 

"Aw c'mon. I'm not like that at all. I mean you're a...decent girl, and you have my attention." He say. Did he say decent? Boy, I tell you-

"I said what I said. The answer still is and always will be no. Get it, got it, good." Guess I hurt his ego.