Chapter 30: Evil Twin Attack

Megan's Pov:

I got the lesson of my life, and a reality check by my mom after Shawn left.

All I learned after that lesson was that kids can wait, and will be waiting.

So the next day I went to school, I was attacked by a pair of arms and lips in the parking lot. I don't know why he's acting like this so early on in the punishment. Nana made a new rule due to her nerves that we aren't allowed to sleep in each other's room on weekdays and it's a weekday.

Don't get me wrong, I missed him. We usually would lay next to each other until it was time for the other to leave.

"I missed you." A kiss on my forehead, cheek, nose, chin, eyes then lips. Y'all this man loves me.

"Nigga, get a fuckin room." Anthony has rejoined us. Mostly to ask if he could see Baby Jeremiah.

"How bout you-" I lay a hand on his chest so he'd know to stop. You can only guess what he'd say.

"So what's all the rules cause there's no reason for him to be all on you like that." Monica teased as she latches on to one arm and walks me away from the boys.

"I don't know yet. All I know is company and going out isn't allowed. But I guess he not allowed to take me to school either. I called earlier to see if he was picking me up but Nana answered."

"Oh, well he's definitely going to be all on you now."

"He can watch this ass walk." I say as I poke my hips out a bit more along with Monica as we head to the door.

Though, our way is blocked when Tyler and Ty step out from between their car and gives us dirty looks. None tht show disgust but shows evil intent. Crooked smiles on their faces.

"Hey, sweet thang."

"And you too, miss caramel."

I don't bother even opening my mouth when we walk to move past them.

"What bitches." One of them cackles.

"Que te dijistes?" Monica asks but I hold onto her  tighter, so we can keep t movin. They ain't worth a dime of our time. Also, the last thing we need as we're about to graduate is to be in trouble.

"Let's just keep going. They ain't nothin more than the dirt we walk on."

"This coming out the ni**ers mouth?"

"MG, I can't just ignor-" Pulling herself from me, and gives her attention to them.

"C'mon, Monica." I urge her. "It's okay." I give her my best sincere smile, cause I am okay. "Thank you, but I'm okay. We have an important final this morning. Let the roaches creep around." I send a glare into their direction before linking arms with her and giving them our backs. 

"How can you do it?" The question is asked once we're in the building heading to our first period.

"I don't. There's no time limit on yo lick back, right?"

"Nah, Ion think so." 

"There you go."

"So, what do you want to do?" 

We make eye contact, then slowly evil smiles grew on our faces.

"I like the way you think."

"You know what they, great minds think alike."

"Amen."