Chapter 13: No time to Finish

Megan's Pov:

"Fuck!" Shawn moans under his breath by my ear as he cums in the condom as I still am shakin under him from my orgasm. I never thought sex could feel like this.

"You okay down there?" He asks me out of breath looking down at me with a smirk on his face. I give him a weak smile noddin.

"You sure?" I nod again not able to speak cause a bitch it out of breath.

"If you say so." He lays his complete weight on me and reaches down to pull his deflated balloon out.

"I just want to lay like this for right now before we have to go to school." He mumbles by my ear.

"Me too." I do traces on his back.

"That feels nice."

"I bet it does."

We lie in my bed for a few more minutes before we get up to get ready for school. As much as I hate it I had to take a hot bath for my sore legs. Gonna need double the lotion today, maybe even bring it with me cause to hell with this eczema.

We already missed our ride to school considerin how we ignored all the honks outside and then hearing the car burn off with a long held honk

"You ready?" I ask him grabbin my house key.

"Yeah, for round 5." His hands slip around my waist and he pulls me flushed against his chest then presses me against the door. I laugh at his antics, though he's serious.

"We-we gotta get to-to school." I stutter when he bites my shoulder. Damn, we doing this at the front door. I bite my lip to keep quiet. 

"Ah ah, get yalls nasty asses out my damn house fore I get my broom." Nana shouts from wherever she is. 

"Yes ma'am." I say not wasting no time to stepping out the door cause that's embarrassing.

"We can take my car." Shawn points to his car pulled way up in the driveway.

"No, it's too nice of a car." Too nice to drive back in this neighborhood.

"We drove it yesterday."

"It was dark and not that long of a ride. I'm fine with walkin." Lyin ass bitch, tell him your legs are sore.

"Okay."

The whole way there I'm tryin not to limp. Shawn really is a beast in bed. We still have another 20 minutes to go.

"So it might be my imagination, but is there something wrong with your leg?" 

"No."

"So you're not rocking side to side next to me?" 

"No." Lies.

"C'mon." He blocks me and bends down patting his back.

"Boy, get up."

"No." He pats his back again.

"Shawn-"

"Shut up and get on my back."

"Aight nigga damn." I hesitantly climbing on his back. He got to carry me on his back for 20 minutes. Is he really going to carry he all the way to school? 

"See that wasn't so hard." He smiles.

"You gon make it all the way to school with all this cargo on yo back? If I was you I'd let my ass walk, its what I get." I say tryin to convince him.

"Yeah, I got you. I'm not that weak. I go to summer training camps and meets for the military." Oh.

"Whatever." I say.