Chapter 32.5: Congrats, We finished!

(A/N: Music to create a vibe.)

Megan's Pov:

Keeping my eyes on him as I slide off his lap and stand onto my own feet. Slowly walking over to the little radio in the room, I turn it to the station that always play music perfect for times like this. I can feel his eyes on my back as the begins music fills up the room.

"C'mon and turn around, Pretty." He cheers me on. 

With a swift turn, I make my way back over to him holding onto the hems on my sweats and shorts slowly pushing them down to show the lines of panties. His eyes follow my hands as the go lower and lower closer to the floor. I slide my discarded clothes to the side so I'm left in my tank top and panties.

I see his Adam's apple bob from a swallow. Our eyes meet, a heartbeat passes, before I approach him and sit back on his lap with my back to his chest. I can feel his heart racing as I slide my hands down his arms until I reach his hands and use them to cross on the front of my body to pull my top off. 

Got a full view of my bare back.

I lay my head on his shoulders as I move my hips to match the song rhythm. My hands find his again to move his to hold my breasts in his hand as I apply more pressure against his dick in his pants. 

"Megan." Yeah, nigga, call it.

I bounce it, twerk it, throw it back and ride it all up on him. His hands done moved to my hips to hold me in place. 

"Take 'em off." I command.

Not wasting a second, his fingers hook onto the strings and pulls them down letting each and every finger graze my skin. A ghost smile grows on my face when I feel him start to kiss on my shoulder and neck. 

"Not yet." I stretch an arm to hold his head as I lift up a bit off him so my panties can fall down my legs. He doesn't stop though, Shawn  kisses across my shoulders at the back to the front. 

"Free me." No need to ask twice.

Standing up to my feet, I face to push him on his back. Starting with his shirt, I push it up to his chest to kiss him on his stomach like he does to me. I press kisses against each ab that's coming in from his hard training. I lick the line up to his chest where I give attention to each pec. I kiss and suck each nipple and do the same to the other.

I kiss up the rest of his body as I push the shirt up more over his face. He whimpers below me making his body shiver. I heard taking a sense away could make things more interesting.

Attacking his neck with my lips, I lay my torso against him so my chest can lay against his. I hardly leave marks on him, and I know he likes when I do so. As I graze my teeth against the nape of his neck he sucks a breath in. 

One mark, two marks, and three marks left on his neck and shoulder. Moving on to his jaw, I like the feeling on his little fuzz. No one knows if he'll ever grow a full beard but it would be cool to see him with one. The closer I inch to his face the closer that shirt is to being off his body. 

I barely got the chance to lick to his lips before he sat his head up to claim my lips. I gasp a bit and he took it as an invitation to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I'll let him have it while holding onto the shirt, I slide my hands down the rest of his arms laid about his head, finishing with my hands pinning his on the bed. Give him a taste of his own medicine.