Chapter 36: One More.

Megan's Pov:

"Okay, on 3..." I support Shawn's upper body so I can help sit him up. "1...2...You ready or not?" He's still playing around with me. Lips puckered out, eyes blinking up at me rapidly. He's playing when I'm really about to go sit down and he can go piss on his own.

"Shawn." I warn him giving him a look to match my tone.

"Okay, okay." Taking the hint, he braces himself using the rail and me to prepare to sit up.

"On 3, you ready?" A smirk grows on his face. "Pull somethin and you gon have to piss in the bed, and soak in it. Once again, you ready?" The smile drops from his face, and he sticks to script.

"Yes, ma'am." He pouts. 

"Don't do that." I laugh at him. "C'mon...1...2..." Using the strength that I pull him up. "3."

"Oh, shit. My back popped in 10 different places." Shawn hold his back with a pained look on his face. He hasn't gotten up since he got here, and the nurses said he needs to try to walk a little bit.

"How you feelin?"

"Like I seriously need to use the bathroom."

(a/n: Don't mind me

(a/n: Don't mind me. I'm just having fun with this.)

Besides a stabbing, Shawn also had a lot of injuries: a minor concussion, bruised all over his face, internal bleeding from the constant beating by a stick, a sprained knee after they kicked him, and being stabbed all in one night. He's been here for almost a week, and this is the first time he's gotten up to walk because he said his knee pain doesn't hurt as much. 

"Okay, we gonna get you there." I lower the rails on his bed and throw an arm around my shoulders. Damn, he needs a shower. Them sponge baths only last for a few hours. "But I meant your side. Does it hurt?" We take slow steps to the bathroom in his hospital room. It should take a few steps to get there from his bed but it's taking many to reach there

"Of course, it does, Pretty, but life is pain. Nature calls."

"Okay. Let me ugh..." I reach for the door handle. "get the door." 

"Oh, my god." Shawn loses patience as we have to slide into the bathroom. "I'm gonna pee myself."

"You can hold it for a few seconds. It's up to you how fast we get there." Few more slides over, we got him to a toilet.

"Crap." Hurriedly, he pulls up his hospital gown. White ass cheeks stare back at me. I leave him to handle his business, but even when I walk out I can hear how long he's been holding that in.

"Megan, could you please get me a two new gowns, so I can take a shower." He said it not me.

"Okay. Wait for me to get back." I yell back.

I had to go to the front desk to request his gowns from the nurses. This hospital is okay, the nurses do think I have a huge crush on Shawn which is true and more.