Chapter 11.5: After Head Out

(A/n: this ain't really important but I wanted to write it anyway while I'm still ploting their date. But it gives little bit more insight of Megan's old relationship.)

Megan's Pov:

I sit up against Shawn's headboard tired and....satisfied. Who knew that could feel so good? I sho didn't. Damn, my ex should owe 20x what I gave him.

I play in Shawn's hair as he sleeps hugging my thigh. I know it's still evening cause it ion smell like breakfast.

I'm still feel tender from what happened. It was hittin me like a powerful bulldozer. Shawn's tongue and fingers were magical. I'm embarrassed I fell asleep afterwards I would have returned the favor.

I slide down to lay next to Shawn so we're face to face. I bite my lip feelin all giddy when I see a smile of his face.

"You up?" I lean over to kiss him. He brushed his teeth. Good, cause ion think I want to taste how that tasted.

"Hey to you too." He kisses me again. I lay my hand on his cheek before glidin it down his torso and my finger tips stopping at the hem of his pants.

"Let me make you feel good too." I tell him hooking my fingers to the font of his pants but he grabs it kissing the back of it.

"No, I felt good when you felt good. I like being the one to make you make you feel good  like that." He speaks in his tired voice.

"Oh, thank you." I look down at his chest feelin warm.

"Why are you acting shy?" He lifts my chin up.

"I don't know. I've never been talked to like that. If makes a girl feel somethin, you know?" Makes her almost feel loved...like seen.

"No, I don't know. Could you tell me?

"Like-like you care bout me and stuff." I can't even look him in the eyes as I say that. This is definitely a new experience for me, and these feelings are almost overbearing. 

"I do care about you." He pulls me closer to him to snuggle against him.

"I know." I mumble finally having the courage to look at him, adoringly.

"We didn't get the chance to finish our talk." He smirks at me.

"Oh yeah." I say not really wanting to finish it.

"How far have you gone?" He asks me slowly huggin me against him.

"Only vaginal sex and oral." I say. This is so weird to say out loud.

"Okay, have orgasmed from vaginal sex?" I think hard because I definitely never felt what I felt a few hours ago.

"Um, I don't even know, but if I had it was nothing compared to this." I watch a blush grow on his face.

"To be clear, I'm asking this because you said you think you were gonna cum, which I thought was strange." He rubs the back of my head.

"Well I began to come to an understanding after me and Trey split that he was selfish. All he wanted was sex nothing afterwards. When we were done he'd leave without sayin anything. The day after he wouldn't even be in the mood for anything. I was only a booty call, so it wasn't much of a relationship. It just 99/1 the whole time."

"Hopefully being with me can make you forget all of that. I don't want you to ever feel that way again. He ruined your experiences."

"Yeah, I know." I lower my head.

"Don't feel bad. If anyone should feel bad it should be him."

"It's whatever. He homeless and payin child support for three babies, so I'm okay. Besides ion think I'm bad in bed, but I also wouldn't mind being corrected either." I throw the hint out there.