49. Magic Clamshells

The Children cheered excitedly, practically jumping down the ladder in their eagerness to get to The Moon pool

The Children cheered excitedly, practically jumping down the ladder in their eagerness to get to The Moon pool. The Pigs immediately stood up to attention, coming out of their little home in the bushes as they ran towards the kids, squealing and snorting in greeting. "My Sweet Babboo!" Lilli scooped the little Piglet into her arms, spinning around as she hugged it close. Both the twins made a fuss of the two pigs, giving them back scratches and Tummy rubs as they grunted and squealed to show that they were pleased. 

Bill lifted you down to the grass so you wouldn't have to go the last few steps down the Ladder, your hands cupped over your Baby Bump, feeling the Baby moving about inside, occasionally kicking. You smiled gratefully at Bill, who wrapped a supportive arm around you, pressing a kiss to your forehead as you walked over to the Children. "Yes! let's go to the Moon pool- Come on Mama and Papa!" he shouted, scooping up little Babboo into his arms as he and Lilli took off running down the Garden and towards the Wall of Ravenala plants, The Mother Pig following close behind them on her stubby little legs. 

You and Bill followed after them, much slower of course, for you were nearing the end of your second trimester and already handicapped when it came to running and jumping. You were still capable of walking, and swimming was good for the baby. but of course, you took things slow, taking breaks and relaxing, as you got tired easily. Bill's hand was intertwined with yours, the two of you walking at a slow yet steady pace through the jungle, following the sound of the joyful laughter of the children and the squealing of the Pigs. You could tell they had already got into the water, for you could hear splashing. 

You and Bill stepped through the bushes, The Children waving at you from the Pool as they splashed about, The Pigs swimming about as they kicked their stubby little legs. Bill helped you down the Hill, the two of you wading into the water and sitting down in the shallows, Bill sitting you between his legs as he hugged you to his chest, his head resting on yours as you watched the Children and the Pigs play together, Their Heart-warming laughter mixing with the Gentle crash of the waterfall as they swam about, the Pigs always at their side No matter what. 

They played imaginary games together, The Mother Pig, who's name you still couldn't quite get used to, played the role of a Evil Sea Witch. Lilli was a Mermaid Princess, The little Piglet playing as her Accomplice Sea turtle, and Tommie as their dolphin friend. You and Bill watched the game unfold in amusement, enjoying the dramatic theatre production they put on for you. They splashed and squealed, never failing to entertain you. 

Soon after, the Children got out of the water, drying off in the sunlight as they sat on the rocks, Playing with the Pigs. You and Bill sat together on a rock, your head resting on his shoulders as he held you close, the two of you keeping the Children and the Pigs company as you sunbathed. The Mother Pig lay across Lilli's lap, grunting in satisfaction as Lilli gave her back scratches. Tommie sat the Little Piglet in his lap, playing a game of Peekaboo, The Piglet squealing every time Tommie shouted "Boo!" suddenly appearing after going 'invisible' when he was really just covering his face with his hands.