20. Sunset

The quiet crash of the waves and the soft breeze gently blowing your hair filled you with a sense of peace and contentment as you and Bill walked hand in hand down the beach in comforting silence, your fingers intertwined with his as you walked al...

The quiet crash of the waves and the soft breeze gently blowing your hair filled you with a sense of peace and contentment as you and Bill walked hand in hand down the beach in comforting silence, your fingers intertwined with his as you walked along the wet sand, the small waves pooling around your feet before going back out.

Bill had his gaze on you the whole time, unable to tear his eyes away from you. He could never quite understand how beautiful you were. He had never met anyone as strikingly beautiful as you. To him, you were the most gorgeous girl in the world. He was absolutely obsessed with how you looked in the most ordinary moments. He adored the way your skin shone in the golden hour of the sunset, and under the silvery glow of the moon. the way your eyes sparkled when you smiled. your gentle touch and your sweet kisses, everything about you.

He reached out to brush some loose strands of hair behind your ear, smiling warmly at you as your eyes met his. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you against him swiftly as you laughed. He grinned satisfactorily, pressing a kiss to your forehead as you two walked along to the rocks to watch the sunset. (NOT THE ROCKS ON THE STONEFISH SIDE, BUT THE ONES ON THE END OF THE BEACH WHERE THE BOYS WERE WASHED UP)

Bill lead you across the rocks at a hurried pace, not wanting to miss the beautiful sunset. Your laughter echoed all around, carried by the wind as the two of you skipped and hopped across the rocks hand in hand, trying not to push each other off as you teased each other. Bill finally stopped his playful pulling and shoving and pulled you down to sit beside him on a large rock. you had the perfect view of the sunset over the ocean.

He wrapped his arm around his waist as you shuffled closer to him, laying your head on his shoulder as you watched the beautiful sunset, watching the sky melt into different shades of Yellow, orange and red, The Golden sun slowly descending on the horizon.  And just for a minute, everything around you was lit up in a beautiful golden light, before the sun disappeared from view, leaving a beautiful watercolor sky behind, the evening sky glittering with tiny stars as the night arrived. The warm summer breeze and the crash of the waves onto the reef, the rustling palm tree leaves and the calls of the jungle creatures like a orchestra of Nature, a soothing song you couldn't live without. 

Bill's hand drew soft circles on your waist, kissing the top of your head occasionally as he hugged you closer. 

Neither of you moved, just sitting there in peace with each other's presence as you watched the night fall, the sky darkening from cool shades of blue to pitch black, the stars twinkling and shining all around you. "You know, back home in the city, we can never see the night sky like this," Bill whispered to you, his fingers combing through your hair as he rocked you in his arms. "What? No stars?" You furrowed your eyebrows, laughing in disbelief. "Pa said that stars are everywhere in the world," 

 Bill chuckled, nodding his head. "Pa is right, stars are everywhere. but in the big cities around the world, there's so much light that you can't see the stars in the sky, only a tiny bit" he explained, making gestures with his hands. "Well, at least here you can see just how beautiful the stars are," You smiled at Bill, who was admiring the starry night sky, completely fascinated. He wished he could look at the beautiful night sky with you forever. 

"We should probably head home, it's dinner time and Pa might be worried," You warned Bill, placing a hand on his shoulder. Seeing how happy he was looking at the stars, you didn't want to spoil his fun. "We can come and watch the sunset and the stars every night!" You suggested, smiling warmly at Bill as he nodded eagerly, getting to his feet and reaching down to help you up. You took his hands gratefully, rising to your feet only to be swiped off the ground before you could even realize what was happening. You squealed as Bill lifted you right off the ground and into his arms, quickly grabbing onto him before you fell, gasping. He laughed boyishly, spinning around fast just to scare you. you shrieked, holding onto him tightly. "Bill! don't do that!" You tried to tell him off seriously, but you were laughing. 

He gave you a sly grin that told you he would never not do that, giving you a playful shove as he leaped off the rock, taking off running across the rocks. "Race you to the beach!" he yelled over his shoulders, getting across the rocks with unfair speed as he leapt from rock to rock, never missing his landing. "Hey! You're cheating!" You yelled, hurriedly leaping down from the tall rock as you chased after Bill, trying to catch up with him as you ran across the rocks with precision, so used to playing such games. 

Bill reached the end of the rocks way before you, turning around to laugh at you only to lose his balance and fall onto the sand with a loud 'Oomph!'. You burst out laughing, hopping across the rocks toward him. You pointed at him and laughed, making fun of the boy who rolled his eyes playfully at you, throwing a fistful of sand at you, which you quickly dodged, roaring with laughter, only to trip on your feet and fall right on top of Bill, who groaned with pain. You lifted your head off of his chest, grinning apologetically at the him. 

"Y/N! You're squashing me on purpose!" Bill whined, trying to shove you off with all his strength, but you didn't move a muscle, sticking your tongue out at him childishly. 

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Like always, Bill snuck down to your room that night, pushing apart the curtains at your doorway as he quietly slipped into your room. Everybody else was asleep, the three boys upstairs snoring away and your dad further down completely dead to the world as he slept like a baby. He made his way over to your bed, his footsteps silent. He had grown rather skillful at sneaking around, very good at keeping silent and going unnoticed to everybody else. 

You had been sat in your bed patiently waiting for Bill, fixing up Tom's ridiculous attempt at weaving a basket to pass the time. You looked up at him with a smile, putting away the unfinished basket and blowing out the candle at your bedside as he lay down beside you. "I missed you," he mouthed, shuffling closer to you. "we saw each other at dinner two hours ago!" you whispered, an amused look on your face as you watched the Lovesick boy, who rolled his eyes playfully. "That's too long," he persisted, pulling you closer to him until your lips were only inches apart. "I want to be with you every minute" he whispered, sinking his lips onto yours. 

He pulled away, staring into your eyes with a loving gaze that made your stomach flip. His eyes scanned every inch of your face with admiration, tracing every feature of your face as he gazed at you. He traced from the smooth line of your jaw to the tip of your nose, dragging his thumb across your lips. his finger  ran all the way down your neck, down to your torso. he brushed your hair behind your shoulders, leaving your bare chest to his touch. he traced the curve of your bare shoulder, running his finger tip along your collarbone as he pressed soft kisses to the bare skin of your shoulder. He slowly and sensually ran his hands up and down your sides, pressing loving kisses to your lips. 

He pulled you closer to his side, trailing his hands up your torso. His lips melted onto yours, warming your body and flooding you with his love. He gently massaged your breasts in his hands, laying his head down onto your pillow as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear, one hand sliding down your body to your white wrap skirt, his hand slipping beneath the fabric between your legs. 

(Sorry for not giving you a nice long smut, but let's just say Bill's skilled fingers gave you a nice time (😶) I MIGHT give you a proper smut next chapter. Anyways xoxo)