12. I Love you.

Your eyes fluttered open, an excruciating stinging pain on the bottom of your foot. You whimpered in discomfort. Your head was throbbing and you had no idea where you were. You lifted your head off the warmth of Bill's bare chest, looking at your surroundings. You saw the wall of water descending down from the rockface above and realized you were at the moon pool. Bill must have carried you all the way here.

You looked up at Bill who slept, a undescribable look of suffering on his face. He must have been having a nightmare. Your heart ached for him. You reached up to caress his cheek with your hand, kissing his lips affectionately in the hopes it would comfort him.

His eyes flew open, his expression melting into one of shock as he laid his eyes on you. You smiled, your eyes shining with love as you admired the beautiful boy infront of you. "Y/N" he croaked, his voice hoarse from crying. "Yes?" You whispered, cupping his face as you soothed him with comforting strokes, pressing gentle kisses to his lips as he stared at you in disbelief.

A broken cry left his lips as he fell into your arms, crying into your neck as you wrapped your arms around him, rubbing his back soothingly. "I thought you were dead" he choked out between sobs. "I thought I had lost you, my beautiful Y/N, My angel. It was the worst night of my life"

"It's okay, I'm all better now" You whispered, running your fingers through his hair as you comforted him. "I saw ma, and I thought I was going to be an Angel too, but she said she didn't want me to join her just yet"

"And besides, I'd much rather stay here with you, Bill" you whispered. Bill couldn't help but laugh even though he was in tears, he hugged you tighter, screwing his eyes shut tight. He was so relieved and so grateful that you were alive and well in his arms.

He pulled away, cupping your face as he leaned down to kiss you passionately, never wanting to let go of you ever again. He pulled apart for air, his lips hovering above yours before melting onto yours again, a warm bubbly feeling spreading across your body as the butterflies danced in your stomach.

"I love you, Y/N, so much" he whispered, his voice breaking as his teary eyes gazed into yours, sparkling with pure love.

"I love you too, Bill" you giggled, brushing a loose strand of his Raven black hair behind his ear as he lay over you. He chuckled along, leaning down to kiss you again. Overwhelmed with love and happiness, he peppered kisses all over your face, your neck, your shoulder, anywhere he could reach as you squealed with laughter, squirming beneath him.

He laughed softly, coming back up to your face and pressing a final kiss on the tip of your nose as you giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

ੈ♡˳

Bill had taken your small white lace blouse and dipped it in the cool waters of the pool, wringing it out. He came back over to you, lifting your foot up onto his leg as he gently and carefully wiped at your wound. You winced in pain, trying your best to bite back your whimpers. Bill rinsed the blood out of the white fabric before wrapping it around your foot as a bandage, crawling back up to you and pecking your lips, hugging you close.

He was so grateful and happy that you were alive, he would never take any moment or touch for granted. He never ever wanted to feel the pure fear and agony he had felt, not ever again in his life.

"Take me to the Hisbiscus bush, Bill" you whispered into his neck, stroking his hair. "I want to be there, with you"

And of course, he obliged. He carried you all the way to the Grove of Hibiscus bushes, setting you down on the plush bed of grass and moss as he lay down beside you, gazing into your eyes lovingly as he traced your facial features with his finger tip. You giggled, taking his finger tip and kissing It.

He smiled, his heart warming at the sight of your beautiful smile. He reached up, picking a flower off the bush and brushing your hair behind your ear, carefully tucking it into place. "I love you" you whispered. Bill's smile grew wider, butterflies going wild inside his stomach. "I love you too" he whispered, his lips sinking onto yours.

His kisses were gentle and sweet, full of love and affection. He pulled you close to him as you wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back with just as much passion.

You shuddered beneath him as his hands traveled up and down your body, stroking every inch of your bare skin as he kissed you lovingly.

The kisses grew more desperate and intense, the protective curtain of your hair slipping away from your chest. Bill's hands traveled up your torso, gently massaging your breasts in his hands as you moaned softly into the kiss. He kissed at the sensitive skin of your neck, his hands still massaging your breasts as your head fell to the side, your eyes falling shut as you whispered his name repeatedly, a strange but pleasant feeling taking over your body. 

He kissed down your neck and down your collarbone before he reached your breasts, pressing gentle kisses on the sensitive skin as he massaged the other with one hand, his other hand rubbing your waist. He kissed back up your body, rubbing the bare skin of your waist with his thumb as his lips melted onto yours in a loving kiss.

He lay down on his side, pulling your back against his chest as you lay against his body. He pressed the occasional kiss to your head or the bare skin of your shoulder, his hand stroking up and down your body, down your arms and up your shoulders, your waist and the curves of your body, as the other massaged your breasts or played with your hair as he whispered infinite 'I love you''s into your ear as you drifted to sleep.