15. Passion

(SMUT BBGS I REPEAT SMUT, DONT READ IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE, I SPENT 3 HOURS ON THIS YAY

(SMUT BBGS I REPEAT SMUT, DONT READ IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE, I SPENT 3 HOURS ON THIS YAY. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM AND BILL <3) 

Bill gazed down into your eyes, Silvery moonlight bathed his handsome face. You reached up, your fingertip tracing the features of his perfectly sculpted visage. His warm brown eyes shined with Love and Desire, his hands sliding up your sides to cup your face, kissing you ardently as his body pressed against yours, skin on skin. His proximity made itself powerfully known then, Tingly heat fizzing up in your body as he kissed you, his soft hands wandering your body, his feathery light touch giving you goosebumps as he caressed and stroked your bare skin. The strange feeling in your body grew, a feeling of molten pleasure in your core as he pressed gentle kisses to the sensitive skin on your neck. 

You had no idea what this feeling was, but you loved it. You didn't understand it, that warmth and the throbbing desire between your legs. That feeling of longing that bubbled up in your stomach whenever you felt Bill's touch, heard his voice, or when he looked into your eyes. that bizarre feeling of desire whenever you saw his face, or admired his bare torso when he wasn't looking, You had no idea why everything Bill did had such an effect on you. a flutter of anticipation teased your stomach as Bill's hands descended to your breasts, gently massaging them in his hands as he kissed his way back up your body, his eyes meeting yours, one hand reaching up to cup your cheek. "If at any point you feel scared or uncomfortable, tell me, and I'll stop," he whispered. You nodded, Bill giving you a reassuring smile before sinking his lips onto yours in a sweet kiss. The spot between your legs throbbed with desire, as if longing to be touched. Pleasure rippled through you at the mere thought of Bill touching you there.

"Bill," You whispered, biting back a whimper as he kneaded your breast in his hand, his soft lips brushing against your neck. "What is it love? do you want me to stop, are you okay?" he asked with worry, his eyes scanning over your face to check for any signs of fear or discomfort in your eyes. "No, it's not that..." You trailed off, struggling to find the right words. "I want you to touch me" You glanced away, feeling shame as you saw the surprised look on Bill's face. You felt a little embarrassed. "I want you to..." You looked Bill in the eyes, watching as a Blush spread across his cheeks as he realized what you meant, his eyes widening in surprise. He smiled widely, trying to contain his excitement.  Now of course, your dad had explained to you a long while ago How babies were made, and they certainly didn't come from magical clamshells. He had briefly explained how it worked, and told you that people who trusted each other would express their love in that way. You wrapped your arms around Bill's neck, hiding your face in the crook of his neck to try and calm down your shyness. he rested his head on top of yours, combing his fingers through your hair. "I want you to make love to me," You whispered, certainty in your voice despite how shy and embarrassed you felt for admitting it. 

Bill just about exploded, smiling so wide his jaw ached. He kissed the top of your head, laying you back down on the bed of Moss. "Are you sure?" he whispered, brushing your hair out of your face. You nodded eagerly, the genuine smile on his face making your heart flutter. he felt so touched that you trusted him to see you, touch you and feel you in such a Vulnerable and intimate way. Almost shaking with happiness and pure desire, Bill's lips melted onto yours, his fingers running through your hair as he kissed you passionately, one hand sliding down your body towards that spot between your legs that ached to be touched. You shivered with anticipation, butterflies dancing wildly in your stomach as his hand inched closer and closer towards your core. He watched you carefully to make sure you were okay as his hand slid down between your legs. his fingers brushed against your core, sending shockwaves of pleasure through your body. You shivered at the foreign feeling, your legs trying to close themselves against your own Will as he rubbed and caressed the bundle of nerves between your legs in small circles.

Bill kissed you fervently, one hand rubbing up and down your waist as his other hand remained between your legs, a strange but pleasant feeling growing in your lower abdomen. The kiss deepened, your heart racing inside your chest. He applied more pressure to the bundle of nerves, your back arching against him as the pleasure only grew, small whimpers leaving your lips as he kissed your neck. You couldn't help but feel disappointed as his fingers slipped away, instead gently pushing apart your thighs as he spread your legs. "Remember to tell me if you want to stop, okay?" Bill whispered, rubbing your inner thigh with his thumb to soothe you. He kissed your forehead, caressing your cheek as he began to slowly slide into you, letting out a low groan of pleasure. You winced at the feeling of discomfort and the slight pain from the unfamiliar stretch of him inside you, a tear rolling down your cheek. "It's okay, it's okay. Take deep breaths" he kissed away your tears, intertwining his fingers with yours. Your grip on his hand tightened, breathing deeply like Bill had told you to. He waited patiently, peppering reassuring kisses all over your face as he combed his fingers through your hair, the feeling of discomfort fading into pleasure. You nodded in approval, Bill smiling softly as he pecked your lips. You let your body relax, wrapping your legs around his waist as he began to move. 

He moved slowly, deep, sensual strokes that sent ripples of ecstasy through your body with every thrust. You wrapped both your arms around his neck, holding onto him as he slowly rocked into your body, soft cries of his name tumbling from your lips. You hid your face in the crook of his neck, your lips quivering and your stomach clenching. Bill held onto you as if you were the most, fragile and delicate thing in the universe, pressing soft kisses to your bare skin as he rocked into you slowly, each thrust as pleasurable as the last. Your fingers curled into his shoulder as you pulled him closer, his soft groans of pleasure making your heart flutter. "You're so beautiful," he moaned breathlessly, his head falling onto your shoulder as he rocked into you. "You feel so good" Your legs tightened around his waist as you shuddered against his chest, whimpering with pleasure. 

He rocked deeply into your body, stroking a sensitive spot that made you cry out in pleasure, the blissful feeling spreading through your abdomen like fire. "Oh, God" Bill moaned, thrusting deeper as you clenched around him. He had never felt so much pleasure in his life, it felt like heaven. You cried out, feeling your tummy ache from how good it felt. Bill groaned softly, lifting his head from your shoulder to kiss you, his lips melting onto yours as he kissed you fervently, as he made love to you, running his fingers through your hair. Passion burning between the heat of your conjoined bodies as he kissed you lovingly. 

Bill's thrusts grew sloppier and deeper, as you whispered his name repetitively, your mind clouded with dizzy pleasure. He brought a hand down to your core, his thumb rubbing gentle circles onto the bundle of nerves as you let out soft cries of pleasure, clinging onto him as your back arched off the ground. Euphoria began to take over your body, your body writhing beneath him from the intense pleasure. Your head fell back into the crook of Bill's neck, a invisible knot forming in your abdomen as you jolted with pleasure, stars in your eyes. Your vision was hazy, your head dizzy from the overwhelming, euphoric pleasure.

You cried out, your body falling limp in his arms as you dissolved into pleasure, the invisible knot in your abdomen snapping, Waves of Pure ecstasy crashing through your body as a white flash came over you, your body going completely numb. "Oh God, I love you so much," Bill moaned, Euphoria rippling through his abdomen as he rocked into you, chasing his high, whispering sweet nothings into your ears. He pulled out and released, shaking from the earth shattering pleasure. He collapsed onto the moss beside you, pulling you against his chest as he caught his breath, combing his fingers through your hair, whispering repetitive 'I love you's into your ear.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Bill gently washed your body in the cool water of the moon pool as you lay your head against his chest, tracing the outline of his toned chest. You were exhausted yet relaxed, feeling sleepy after everything that happened, struggling to keep your eyes open. Bill carried you out of the water, patiently drying and dressing you with care. He kissed your forehead, making his way back through the jungle with you in his arms as he took you to the place you wanted to be the most, your bed. 

He lay you down in Bed, covering you with the sheets as he slid into bed beside you, pulling you close. "I love you Bill" You whispered sleepily, yawning softly as you snuggled up to his chest. "I love you too, My angel" he smiled lovingly at you, nuzzling your hair as he let his eyes flutter shut, falling asleep with a smile on his face.