47. Excitement

(4 months after the Twins Birthday and the date night (😶) oh em gee)

You checked on the sleeping Twins, making sure that they were comfortably tucked in and sleeping peacefully. You leaned down to kiss them on the forehead in turn, before blowing out the last Candle on the window sill, glancing at them both one more time before drawing the Thin Veil curtains shut, clambering down the tree and into your Bedroom. Bill was on the Balcony further down the tree, waiting for you to join him. Usually you never left the Twins alone at home during the night, worried that something might happen, but tonight you were making an exception. You had told Bill that you wanted to spend some intimate time away from the Twins for awhile at the Moon pool, and he was excited and happy. You were too, but you were also rather nervous. It was tonight that you were telling Bill your special news. 

You stood infront of the Old, Cracked Mirror that still stood in it's special place in your bedroom, able to see your reflection thanks to the dim light of the Candles as you changed. Picking up a clean white shawl and tying it around your lower body, pushing your hair infront of your chest to cover your bare body. You paused for a minute, your hands going down to caress your Baby Bump that was very well hidden and concealed by your wrap skirt, a Nervous yet excited feeling in your Gut. You quickly blew out the candles, carefully making your way down the tree. 

Bill turned around at the sound of your footsteps and the slight creak of the makeshift floorboards of the house, his face lighting up as he caught sight of you. Your heartbeat picked up as you took in his dazzling smile and his warm eyes. You returned his smile, all your worries immediately disappearing. he engulfed you in a hug, pulling away and cupping your face as he leaned down to kiss you, his lips warm and soft on your own. 

The two of you walked hand in hand through the moonlit Jungle, content and at peace knowing that the Twins were safe and sound, sleeping deeply in their beds. You felt giddy with excitement and anticipation, waiting for the perfect moment to tell Bill the news. You were looking forward to his reaction, feeling happiness fill your body at the thought of how overjoyed he would be. 

The excitement only grew, as you struggled to push it down and act relaxed and ordinary. Focusing on Bill's touch and his warm brown eyes to keep yourself from losing composure and letting the excitement take over. His touch ghosted over your bare skin, sending a shiver of anticipation down your spine. His soft hands ran down your sides, his eyes lingering on your lips before gazing into yours, heat gathering in your abdomen. You focused on his loving gaze, one of his hands reaching up to cup your face as the other slid sensually down your body, gently tugging on your wrap skirt with ease as it slipped off your body. You secretly prayed that he wouldn't glance down and spot the slight Baby bump, and luckily for you, he didn't, his hand intertwining with yours as he lead you into the water. 

Your arms slid around his neck, Bill holding your body up against his as you wrapped your legs around his waist, his arms supporting you as his hands caressed your bare back. Bill gently held your head as his lips melted onto yours in a kiss, his hand reaching around to cup your face as the kiss deepened, warmth flooding through your body. He pulled away for air, his lips inches away from yours. "I love you" he whispered, his eyes scanning your face with desire and love. "I love you" You murmured, resting your head in the crook of his neck as you hugged him closer. He dropped his head onto your shoulder, smiling against your skin before kissing it softly. His hands travelled up and down your back slowly as he pressed tender kisses to your skin, his kisses trailing up your neck. 

You lifted your head up, Bill's eyes scanning your face as he leaned closer, his lips meeting yours. You ran your hands through his hair, one of his hands slowly sliding up your body, massaging your breast gently as he kissed you. 

(NO smut guys sorry not sorry this is meant to be a WHOLESOME chapter)

*ೃ༄

  The plush bed of Moss was comfortable beneath your body as you lay with Bill, your limbs tangled together and your bodies intertwined. Bill wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you closer to his chest as he brushed your long hair out of the way, pressing tender kisses to the sensitive skin of your neck. His two hands reaching up to your breasts, massaging them as he tilted your head towards him, his lips melting onto yours in a passionate kiss. 

He pulled away, one hand reaching up to caress your cheek as he shuffled closer to you, trailing kisses down your neck. You reached up to his hands, taking them into yours as you slid them down your body, placing them on the distinct, rounded Bump of your stomach. Bill froze in surprise, lifting his head. You turned to look at him, still holding his hands to your baby bump as he gave you that very same questioning look he had given you nine years ago in the very same place. You nodded slowly, a smile growing on your face. His jaw was agape, his eyes glossy with happy tears. "There's a baby growing in me, again" You whispered, smiling as he chuckled at the obvious statement. "A baby sister or brother for the Twins," You continued, Bill nodding as a tear rolled down his cheek, a wide smile on his face. 

"I love you and the Twins and our Baby so much," Bill whispered, his hands rubbing gentle circles on your baby bump as he hugged you closer, pressing a kiss to your shoulder. You smiled, warm with happiness and love. 

(BOOYAH BABY NUMBER THREE! sorry for robbing u of smut but you got one just the other day anyway- luv u all)