34. More than Anything

You dedicated all your time and energy to looking after Georg, tending to his wounds and bandaging them every morning and night

You dedicated all your time and energy to looking after Georg, tending to his wounds and bandaging them every morning and night. Of course, the others all helped with looking after him, but you insisted on doing most of the work. Georg needed help to do almost everything at first, he needed help to walk, bathe and couldn't go anywhere at all during the day apart from the home, since he had to rest a lot. So you would keep him company whilst the boys went out hunting or fishing, or out to swim or play. You'd sit by his Bed weaving baskets or having conversations as he lay resting in Bed, or you would clean up around the house as he sat at the dinner table eating. You didn't have much time to yourself, only very little to spend with Bill. 

You went to sleep late and woke up early, spending your days with Georg as he healed. He was very grateful for your care and your company. With Every passing Day, Georg got better and better, more independent and able to take care of himself again. 

It was a pleasant afternoon. The sun was out and the air was warm, not a cloud in the sky. Georg was comfortably installed on the Swing chair in the Garden, swinging slowly as he worked on weaving a Mat out of Palm tree leaves to pass the time. You lay sunbathing in the grass, staring up at the bright blue sky as you fiddled with your hair, braiding small strands. 

"Hey Love,"

"Bill" You breathed, immediately recognizing the familiar voice, your heart warming. You sat up on the mat you were laying on, a wide smile forming on your face as Bill came over to you, putting down his basket of freshly caught seafood. He leaned forward to Kiss you, his hand cupping your cheek. He wrapped his arms around you, pressing a soft kiss to your neck. "I missed you" he whispered into your ear, pulling away to look at your face, grinning happily. He took both your hands, pulling you up onto your feet. "We haven't had any time together lately... Come on a walk with me, Y/N" He pleaded, a hopeful look in his eyes. You glanced at Georg, considering. 

"It's alright, Y/N. Go ahead! I'll be fine," Georg reassured you, smiling kindly. You turned to look at him, grinning with excitement. "Are you sure?" You asked. The Older boy nodded, shooing you both away with a gesture of his hand. You turned to Bill, nodding rapidly. He grinned, his hand taking yours as he began to run towards the jungle with you in tow. the two of you passed through the Ravenala plants, your excitement and eagerness to spend time together very clear. Georg smiled fondly at the sound of You and Bill laughing together as you Ran into the Jungle, turning his attention back to his weaving. 

.ೃ࿐

Your laughter echoed around the Beach as you ran as fast as you could across the sand, Bill close behind as he chased after you. "Too slow! You'll never catch me!" You yelled over your shoulder, teasing Bill as you stopped, waiting for the second he lunged out to catch you to jump out of the way, laughing as you ran down the sands towards the water. You took a running jump, leaping into the water with a loud splash. Bill tumbled in after you, laughing as he grabbed ahold of you. "I got you," He grinned. You rolled your eyes playfully, wrapping your arms around his neck. "This time" You added, giggling. Bill scoffed, dunking you in the water as you squealed. 

You lifted your head out of the water, gasping for air. "You're so mean!" You playfully shoved Bill, who simply laughed, Pulling you into his lap. "Yes, but you love me anyway!" He pointed out, his hands running up and down your back, fiddling with the straps that held your dress together over your body. "You can't deny it" He teased, sneakily untying the straps of your dress, the white fabric falling from your body. "Bill! what if someone sees?" You whispered, glancing around you to make sure no one was there. "That's the exciting part," he murmured against your skin, pressing tender kisses to your neck. 

"If someone sees us, I'll never forgive you" You muttered, letting him lay you down on the sand, his hands sliding up your body to fondle your breasts, his lips sinking onto yours. Mere moments later, all your clothes were discarded on the wet sand, your soft cries silenced by the crash and hiss of the waves as Bill rocked into you, drowning you in pleasure.

(Guys Im sorry for robbing you but I have a bigger and longer smut coming so I couldn't make this too long yk cuz then it would be too much, so plz just stay patient <3)

*ೃ༄

Bill's gentle hands washed your body, the two of you standing waist deep in the shallows. You lay your head against his chest, watching as the Sun descended in the sky, its Golden glow taking over the world. Bill's hands caressed your sides, placing affectionate kisses to the top of your head as his arms wrapped around you, pulling your bodies closer together. 

"I love you so much," he murmured, one hand reaching up to stroke your hair as he pulled you further into his loving embrace. "I love you too" You whispered, your heart fluttering. 

Bill suddenly pulled away, taking both your hands in his. You looked up at him in confusion, noticing the expression of pure disbelief and excitement on his face, as if he had just got a great idea. "let's get married!" he breathed, his hopeful eyes gazing into yours. "What?" You were surprised, looking down at his hands as they tightened around yours, glancing back up to meet his eyes. 

"I know we've still got a year till we are legal age, but we can get married in secret- We don't need a big wedding, or legal papers or any of that outside world stuff! We can say our vows to each other, right by the Moon pool. No one has to know!" Bill blurted, scanning your face to see any signs that you loved or hated the idea, that Hopeful look in his loving eyes. You thought about it hard for a moment, your lips curving into a smile. "Will you marry me?" You felt yourself melting on the spot, his loving gaze never faltering as those four fateful words left his lips. "Yes, yes" You breathed, nodding eagerly. 

Bill's expression melted into one of pure happiness, lifted your hands to his lips and kissing them both, holding them to his heart. "I love you so much" he whispered. "Do you really want this?" he asked, looking at you carefully. 

"More than Anything" You breathed, tears of joy collecting in your eyes. Bill pulled you into his embrace, kissing the top of your head. He held you in his arms for hours after that, whispering sweet nothings into your ears, professing his love for you.