35. Vows

(look at this adorable AND aesthetic gif for the ViSuAliZaTiOn that I stole from One of the blue lagoon movies lmao

(look at this adorable AND aesthetic gif for the ViSuAliZaTiOn that I stole from One of the blue lagoon movies lmao. I love visualization if you couldn't tell already 🤭 also buckle up bc I wrote some cringe wedding vows for you lot, I TRIED MY BEST OKAY also dw the others are out on ANOTHER fishing trip and Georg is stuck at home sleeping so aint nobody gonna find out ur secret)

Bill's hands held yours tightly, his eyes gazing into yours with pure love and admiration. "Y/N, I give you my heart, My Promise for you that I will be by your side forever. For my love for you is Unconditional. I Take you as my Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, For better of for worse, in sickness and in health, and to Love and Cherish, Till death do us apart" You felt the tears welling in your eyes, your heart beating fast inside your chest, to the point you felt like it was going to explode. You let out a shaky exhale, squeezing his hands for comfort. You quickly blinked away your tears, your eyes meeting his as your lips stretched into a smile. "Bill, I promise you my deepest love and my tenderest care no matter what. You are my first Love, my soulmate. I love you so much it hurts, and I cannot imagine a life without you with me. I want to stay with you on our little island forever, Till death do us apart" You poured your heart out, Bill's loving gaze never leaving yours as he held tightly onto your hands. You felt genuine happiness, the butterflies dancing joyfully in your stomach as Bill gently slid his make-shift ring onto your finger. 

You admired the ring on your finger. It was definitely no Diamond ring, a piece of Vine twisted into shape, but it was made with love, and that's all that mattered. "I am never taking it off," You whispered, Bill chuckling softly as he held out his hand to you. You slid his ring onto his slender finger, your gaze meeting his. His eyes sparkled, the genuine happiness on his face making your heart melt. "I love you" he mouthed, smiling so wide his jaw was hurting. "I love you too" You mouthed back, Your heart thumping in your chest.

Bill's arms slid around you and up your back, pulling you against him as he leaned down, melting his lips on yours. The Sweet kiss filled you with a pleasant warmth, love pouring into your body. Bill pulled away, your lips inches apart as his eyes scanned your face, only to lift you right off your feet seconds later, a squeal of surprise leaving your lips as Bill took off running with you in his arms. You held on tightly to the Boy, who laughed at your reaction. 

Before you knew it, you had reached the Garden of Hibiscus Plants, The Colourful flowers surrounding you, a lovely floral scent wafting in the air. Bill lay you down on the warm grass with care in the middle of the clearing, small beams of light shining down on you through the canopy of leaves. Your clothes were slid off and placed under your head as a Pillow, no more layers of fabric separating you and Bill. 

His skin was warm on yours as he pulled you into his embrace, pressing loving kisses to your lips. He fondled your breasts, each kiss to your lips flooding you with his love and affection. Everything else around you lost importance, Bill and his hands on you being your sole focus. He kissed and stroked every inch of your skin, whispering sweet nothings against your skin. You whimpered, your hands running slowly up and down his back as he kissed his way back up your body.

You shuddered as He slid into you slowly, bare body flush against yours. He let out a low groan, cupping your face and sinking his lips onto yours, one hand gripping your inner thigh as he began to slowly thrust into you. Your arms wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer to you as your head rested on his shoulder, your soft whimpers flowing into his ear. He groaned at the sound, kissing your bare shoulder as he rocked into you, every movement deep and sensual, sending waves of Pleasure coursing through you with every thrust.

He slid one hand up your body, massaging one breast as his other hand moved down, down, down between your legs, rubbing small circles to the bundle of nerves between your thighs, only adding to the Twisting warmth growing in your abdomen. He pressed tender kisses to the sensitive skin of your neck, your soft cries of Pleasure only encouraging him as he rocked into you. You felt that familiar feeling growing in your abdomen, whimpering at the twisting feeling in your tummy. It felt so good that it hurt.

Bill groaned once more, his head falling into the crook of your neck as he rocked into you, the twisting in your abdomen growing tighter and tighter until it snapped, your back arching off the ground as you cried out in pleasure, holding onto Bill for dear life as your head fell onto his shoulder, soft whimpers and cries of his name leaving your lips as he gave a deep thrust, groaning in pure bliss as he released. You whimpered at the unfamiliar feeling, your tight grip on his toned back loosening.

"I love you so much" he whispered, running his fingers through your hair as he kissed you. "I love you, I love you" you whispered between kisses, your hands rubbing soothing circles on his bare back. Bill unconsciously thrust into you as he kissed you, rocking slowly into you, going again.Your bodies lay intertwined, your limbs tangled together as You made love, lost in the pleasure as you held eachother close, Bill whispering loving words into your ears as you clung to him, your legs shaking from the constant waves of Pleasure through your body.

Before you knew it, your pleasure peaked once more, your body trembling from the earthshattering ecstasy crashing through you, but it didn't stop there. Bill's hand slid it's way back down between your legs, slowly rubbing your bundle of nerves. You cried out, that euphoric feeling rippling through your body once more. Bill's thrusts slowed down, reaching his second climax as he moaned out in pleasure, overcome with exhaustion.

He pulled you closer, his skin hot on yours. You felt the rise and fall of his chest as he tried to calm his breathing, his heart racing in his chest. He enveloped you in his arms, trailing soft kisses down your neck, his hand slipping in between your legs to pleasure you, again.

(I have nothing to say 🥰😍)